Categories > Original > Drama > A TMB Fanfic

the gig

by JustAnotherTMBFanFic 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-20 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 871 words

0Unrated
you could hear voices around you, you didnt quite know whos but they were pretty familiar. you slowly opened your eyes to get a peak of who was talking and to your surprise it was stefan, ashley and dru. "look guys, shes awake" dru whispered.
you sat up and looked around to find that you're in a small room with props and clothes in, and not to mention The Midnight Beast. "ermm where am i?" you ask in complete confusion. "your in our changing room, we kinda ran into you whilst running away from fans.." ashley answered. he had a slight tone of worry in his voice. "it was our fault, sorry." stefan added. you just smiled because your quite shy.
you liked being in here instead of being outside with all the crazy fangirls. it was quieter, you liked it. you thought that you'd better go back to see nicole, as she was probably wondering where you are. "well thanks for bringing me back here, but i better go back outside to wait with the others." you stood up and headed for the door which lead to the stage and the whole venue. "wait! erm i mean, dont you want to stay here with us? any fan in your situation wouldnt want to leave..?" ashley said in a slight panic. you thought it was sweet that he wants you to stay. "im not really much of a fan. i mean i like your music and all but im just here with my friend nicole. she'd kill me for just speaking to you without her!" they all started laughing even though it wasnt much of a joke. "ohh okay then, it was nice meeting you!" stefan said with a smile. "well maybe you could give your friend a wristband and signed poster? she might not kill you then" suggested dru whilst he picked up a poster and pen. "what was her name again?" he asked. "its nicole".
he signed the poster then handed it to ash and stefan to sign.
they all signed it and handed it back to you and also gave you two wristbands. one for nicole, and one for you! "awwh thanks guys, shes going to love it!" you beamed at them and started to head for the door again.
you walked out not knowing where you were going, so you were kind of lost.. "oi! what are you doing in here?!" shouted a security man from across the venue. "erm.. i.. i" you were scared, not knowing what to say. "shes with me" shouted a voice from behind you. it was ashley.
the security man nodded in acknowledgement and walked off. "thanks ashley, i was kind of lost?" you giggled. "thats fine, you left without giving me a hug.. or a number" he winked at you which made you go weak at the knees. "ohh erm.. sorry" you mumbled back. you started to go all shy again, not knowing what to say, so you handed him your phone and he punched in some numbers.
ashley gave you your phone back and you gave him a hug in return. "well i better go back and get ready for the gig, ill talk to you later?" he smiled and started to walk off.
you just stood there for a moment in shock, you would never of thought that ashley would of wanted to speak to you.

"and where did you wonder off to?" nicole asked quite angrily. you didnt know if you should tell her that you were with ashley, stefan and dru, so you decided you'd tell her when you get home. "its a long story, but i have this for you!" you handed over the poster and wristband and watched as nicoles face lit up with happiness. "OMFG HOW DID YOU GET THIS?!" she shouted in excitement as she jumped and hugged you. everyone turned around and started at you both. "nicole shut up!" you whispered in embarrassment as you let go. "well? how?" she whispered as she sat on the cold pavement. "well i was with stefan, ashley and dru because they knocked me over when i came out of a shop.." "OMG was that you?!" nicole interrupted. "yeaah" you explained everything that happened, but you left out the part with ashley giving you his number.

it was 6 o'clock when security started letting everyone in the venue. you held out your ticket as security scanned it.
they let you in, and you found your way back to the stage. you remembered where it was from when you were lost in there a few hours ago.
you were right at the front, and the barrier pushed into you as everyone behind tried to get closer. you were standing to the right of the stage (that was ashleys side) so you could defiantly see him.

you'd probably of been in there for about an hour and their support acts joe setz and dj tuskah had already performed. now it was time to see ashley again, but this time he would be on stage performing alongside dru and stefan.
the lights went dark and 3 hooded figures walked out onto stage, music blaring, girls screaming and shouting. this was it.
Sign up to rate and review this story