Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Please, please don't leave me.

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel has to break it to James, it's going to be hard on everybody. Title is Pink :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 491 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel's POV
I skip over the last step as usual and look at my aunt staring down at the table.
“Hey, Auntie B.”
“Hi Hazel..”
“Look, I know you think what you did was wrong but trust me, I thought about it and I think it could possibly be good for me..the only hard part is telling James.”
“Are you sure? Because I could call back everyone and say never mind..break the news to him gently. He’ll understand, he’s your best friend.”
“I’m sure Auntie B. I’ll try my best. I mean Grammy’s cool.”
“She sure is. She also has a roommate, her friend is moving away and she has a son about your age who needs a place to stay so, Grammy’s letting him stay. You’ll get to meet him.”
“I hope he’s nice. Well I got to go break this news to James, he’s going to hate it, but like you said, He’ll understand. Oh and Auntie B?
“Yes, dear?”
“I’m not really up for school tomorrow. Can I spend it with James? Please?”
“Of course, this is a wise decision you making Hazel, I’m proud of you.”
“Thanks Auntie B.”
I went downstairs, I locked the door.
“Hey James.”
“Hazel, your back! What happened up there? I heard yelling..”
“James this is going to be unnaturally hard for me to do but here it goes. I’m leaving Connecticut.”
The pain in his eyes will be burned in my skull for the rest of my life. I started to cry.
“James, I’m so sorry, Auntie B thinks it’s for the best. She doesn’t like how this keeps happening to me. I’m moving to New Jersey with Grammy and supposedly some kid who goes to the high school and is my age..”
He looked away, he was hurt. He was alone now and he was crying.
“James..”
He fell into me sobbing.
“Hazel, please no! Don’t leave me, you’re the only one who understands me, th-the only one who saved me from everyone and myself! Please don’t g-go.”
The tears just kept flowing.
“James, I’m sorry, I have to. But we’re spending all tomorrow together, and I’ll never lose touch with you. I’ll text you every day, tell you about my day. I promise.”
“O-okay, please promise me Hazel, that no matter what, we will never ever stop being friends.”
“ I promise James, I swear on every bad drawing I’ve made, I swear on every bit of sugar we’ve ever consumed and I swear on every time we watch Dorothy go all the way down the yellow brick road to Emerald City. We will never stop being friends.”
We eventually stopped crying, snuggled in my bed while we watched the rest of The Wizard of Oz. I’m going to miss this.
Sign up to rate and review this story