Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Fully Alive

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Last day of fun for Hazel. Title is Fly Leaf.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel's POV
I wake up the next morning, James took the blankets..as usual.
I get out of bed to go make coffee and surprisingly my aunt was up.
“Auntie B? What are you doing up?”
“I was thinking.”
“All night?”
“Pretty much.”
“What were you thinking about?”
“How sad it’s going to be without you around. I mean, I’ll come up and visit you whenever you want me too. I’ll bring James along too.”
“Auntie B, if I could have you visit anytime, I’d want it to be all the time. It is your mom’s house you should just stop by all the time..anytime YOU want.”
“I love you Hazel, you’re a beautiful loving girl and I can only hope for the best for you out in Jersey.”
“Thanks Auntie B.”
We hugged for a while, and a tired James came upstairs, almost tripping up them.
“Morning sleepy head!”
“grrruuppphhmmerg.”
“Cuute.”
“Thanks..coffee?”
I pulled out two mugs and we both sat down with our favorite, black coffee.
“Ahh, that’s the stuff,”
“You said it, best friend. So today I say we go out and have a whole lotta fun. Whatya say?”
“I say yes!”
“Awesome! Let’s get ready.”
We got ready at lightning speed.
“Ready to go?”
“Mmhm! What are we even doing today?”
“SURPRISE sir James, it’s a surprise!”
“Uggh! I wanna knoow!!”
“Too bad. Let’s go.”
We left, I took him a whole other way around town until we arrived at the destination.
“Kay, close your eyes while I take you inside.”
O guided him in very slowly.
“Open..”
His eyes lit up. I took him to the first place we went too when we started hanging out. This was the place to be when we were kids.
“ROCK CLIMBING? Really! I’m so excited come on, come on, commeee oonn!”
He dragged me over to the guy waiting, he hooked us up and we waited
James hugged me.
“I’m going to miss this and you so much.”
“I know, I’ll come back and visit, and when Auntie B, comes up to visit me she said she’ll take you with her okay?”
“Okay! Come on, let’s race!”
I laughed “Okay ready, 1, 2, 3, GO!”
I rushed up leaving James in the dust..until I got halfway up. I got stuck in a choice of left and a bunch of close little rocks or go right and have big spaced out rocks.
“Fuck!”
“Trouble? I’m catching up!”
“Too late, I’m going right!”
It took me a while, but we ended in a tie.
“That was so much fun!”
“I know right! Except our harnesses are all tangled, we’ll have to spin as we go down.”
“I’ll take this challenge.”
“Ready? Go!”
We spun all the way down and untangled ourselves. We left the rock climbing place and went to Villa Pizza for lunch.
“The have the best cheese!”
“They do James, that they do.”
After this, we should go back to my place and help me start packing..”
I choked on the words.
“Alright. When do you leave again?”
“Thursday..”
“I don’t want this moment to end. Every time I come here, I’ll be thinking of you.”
“I’m gonna miss you James.”
“I’m gonna miss you too.”
We stayed clinging to each other for at least 5 minutes. This is the biggest pain I ever felt. I feel it’s only going to get worse.
Sign up to rate and review this story