Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Is Love?

6- The Ultimate Creep

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 4 reviews

Spencer feels that Kade is hiding something from him so he decides her goodbye wasn't good enough. What plan does he come up with?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-18 - 407 words - Complete

1Original
**

(Spencer POV)

"What about Laura?" Ryan asked.

I was telling Ryan, Jon, and Brendon about meeting Kade and having her stay the night.

"It's over." I didn't care to elaborate.

Brendon nodded, "I was surprised it lasted so long honestly."

"You picked a girl up at a hospital dude... Wow." Jon said, seeming amazed. "I haven't tried that one."

I laughed, "It wasn't some sort of game plan like when you go out to the clubs. It just happened but it doesn't matter. She doesn't want to see me anymore." I hadn't told them that part just yet.

"Why?" Ryan asked, confused.

"I don't know. She didn't really give me a reason." I told them, bummed out. I don't know why I was bummed though, I didn't really know her that well.

"And you're just leaving it like that?" Brendon asked, surprised.

"I thought you were a lot more stubborn than that." Ryan admitted, running his hands through his hair.

I laughed, "I've actually kind of been thinking about seeing her again." I admitted. I didn't want to just give up. I had to know what her secret was. She was keeping something from me. Plus she didn't make it sound like it was her choice to stop seeing me. So what was she trying to keep me from?

"How?" Jon asked, sounding impressed still.

"Well I know she lives near safeway so I was thinking of clocking in a lot of safeway time until I find her." I admitted, knowing it sounded creepy. She had turned me in to the ultimate creep.

Brendon laughed, "Sounds fun. Can I play this game?" He begged with puppy dog eyes focused on me.

I grinned, "Sure." I would have to give him a more accurate description though.

Ryan nodded, "I'm in too. Plus I remember what she looked like so I'd be able to recognize her."

I smiled, "Awesome, you can tell Brendon what she looks like. You're better with details. Thanks guys."

"Dude, me too. I need to be briefed. We shall get the girl!" Jon declared but then paused, "Well then... deliver her to Spencer, of course." He added with a grin.

I laughed. My friends were the best. The weirdest but the best.



*

(Sorry, it's pretty short. I just wanted to give a glimpse in to Spencer's mind... R&R's always appreciated! Thanks to anyone who is reading and decides to take the time to review!)
Sign up to rate and review this story