Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Start

Chapter Four

by Battery_Star 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-18 - 756 words

0Unrated
I woke up to having my latest sketch of my comic stuck to my forehead. Remind me never to sleep at my desk again. I winced in pain as all the bones in my back and neck clicked back into place as I stood from my chair. Coffee. My morning cravings kicked in and I scrambled down the stairs and practically ran over to my beloved coffee machine. I need a faster coffee machine… or starbucks needs to be open on a Sunday. I tapped my fingers on the counter, growing impatient for the addictive brown liquid.

Although I had been expecting it, the loud ‘ping’ of the coffee machine startled me. I quickly poured myself a large mug and sat at the round table situated in the middle of my kitchen.

‘Good morning gee-bear!’ Lindsay’s overly happy voice sang as she sat down across from me on the table.
‘Morning…’ I looked down at my, now cold, coffee in my hands and sighed.
‘Awh! What’s wrong baby?’ she leaned across the table and touched my hand. I couldn’t take it any more. I couldn’t face her. I love frank more. I was sure of it now. I always used to get butterflies when she touched me, but not anymore. That evening with Frankie was better than any time I’ve spent with Lindsay.

The day passed in a blur of drawings, coffee, cigarettes and worried Lindsay’s. She was trying to get me to tell her what was wrong all day, but I hadn’t the heart to tell her. I couldn’t break her heart; I had to ease her out of it… somehow.

Monday morning soon came and I was up at 5am. FIVE FUCKING A.M, just so I could get to starbucks as the doors open. So here I am, stood in the freezing cold, outside starbucks at six o’clock. I pulled my headphones out my ears as the girl from behind the counter opened the doors to let me in. frank had his back to me behind the counter, so I walked up, put my hands over his eyes and whispered into his ear ‘guess who’
‘Umm… Gerard?’ he asked, although he and I both know he knew the answer.
‘Correct..’ I said before nipping at his earlobe and pulling away. Frank slowly turned around, fighting a smile as the familiar shade of pink crept up onto his cheeks.
‘Good morning gee..’ he said quietly. ‘Usual?’
‘It’s like you read my mind’ a smirk played across my face as he cocked an eyebrow and started to make my coffee. I tiptoed round the counter and slipped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his head. I guess sometimes his lack of height came to an advantage.
‘Gerard… you have a girlfriend… please stop…’ I quickly walked back round to the front of the counter and waited for him to finish.
‘So, how was the rest of your weekend?’ I asked him, making light conversation.
‘Uh, it was okay I guess played my guitar a lot… what about you?’ a smile crept onto both of our faces.
‘Cool! I didn’t know you played guitar!’
‘Yeah, it’s kinda my life…’ franks face turned crimson and I giggled.
‘Awh! That’s sweet, I don’t play myself but my brother plays bass. Um, my weekend was very… interesting. Lindsay nagging me, drawing, usual weekend-y stuff’ I took a large gulp of my lukewarm coffee.

For the next few hours frank and I talked about anything and everything, while staring at each other with doe-eyes across the counter. Something yanked my wrist hard and I swung around ready to knock the fucker’s lights out ‘YOU FUCKING BAS- oh... hi Lindsay…’ I trailed off, looking at the ground. I peered out from under my eyelashes to see frank busying himself sorting papers out on the counter.
‘YOU ARE NEVER TO SEE HIM AGAIN! DID YOU SEE THE WAY THAT FAG WAS LOOKING AT YOU?!’ she practically shouted at me.
‘Don’t you fucking dare call him that,’ I said through gritted teeth. Lindsay was pulling me from the shop quickly, and as I reached the door, I turned around to see a pained expression on franks face, with the young girl’s arms wrapped around his shoulders. I quickly mouthed ‘i’m sorry’ before he turned away and I was dragged out of the shop.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



only a short one. please dont kill me:3
Sign up to rate and review this story