Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Start

Chapter Three

by Battery_Star 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 1199 words

1Original
Before I knew it, it was almost noon and I’d cleaned the house, rented some new horror movies, and made popcorn. I sat on the couch, looking from the clock to the door, while subconsciously biting my nails, waiting for Gerard to knock. Minutes later, said man was tapping rhythmically on my door. ‘Having fun playing the drums on my door?’ I asked as I opened the door to let him in.
‘Actually, I was, I might try it again later’ Gerard said with a raised eyebrow. I just laughed it off and slipped one of the DVD’s into the player.

We were only about half way through our third movie and Gerard had his arms wrapped tightly around me with his head resting in the crook of my neck. Every time someone screamed or was murdered on screen, he would jump further into my lap. I would have thought, for a 23 year old man, he would be able to handle this, but I guess I was wrong. I must admit, even I was a little bit scared.

A while later the movie finally ended and Gerard opened his eyes. It took us a few moments to realise the position we were in and Gerard shot off my lap, landing on his face on the floor. I couldn’t help but laugh at his misfortune. Gerard picked himself up of the floor and shot me a glare, ‘keep laughing and I’ll kill you, Iero’ I continued to laugh as I picked up a cushion from the couch.
‘Bring it, Way’ I smirked. Within seconds Gerard had pounced on a cushion and started to hit me with it. We were both laughing hysterically as we hit each other with the cushions. I swung the pillow as hard as I could, and hit Gerard straight round the face with it. I continued to laugh until he looked at me with a hurt expression. I slowly stepped forward towards him ‘ gee.. I’m sorry..’ I was about to touch his face when he hit me with the pillow and took off running up around the house. Bastard. I tiptoed around the house silently looking in all the rooms, cushion raised ready. ‘ Gerard I know you’re here somewhere!’ I sang as I heard a floor board creak behind me. I walked out through the hall way and looked around. I was about to give up when I saw Gerard run out of one of the rooms and down the short hall. I pounced on him and pinned him to the wall, a smirk playing on my lips ‘ I found you’

I was only then that I realised how close we were. I bit my lip as Gerard edged forward a little. My stomach was pretty much doing back flips, as well as the butterflies making themselves at home there. Our noses brushed together when there was a vibration on my leg. My eyes widened and I stepped back, finding a sudden interest in my shoes. I snuck a glance at Gerard, who had turned as red as his hair. ‘Hey baby… uh yeah.. I’m at franks.. Yeah, sure…I’ll be home soon… bye’ Gerard snapped his phone closed and pushed it back into his pockets. He cleared his throat and I slowly looked up at him ‘um.. I have to go.. I’ll see you later?’ I slowly nodded my head and walked him to the door.
‘Bye Gerard…’ I was actually really disappointed that he was leaving, I wanted him to stay, even though it is kinda awkward now. All too soon, Gerard was out the door, leaving the lingering smell of coffee and cigarettes in his place. Why did he have to be so fucking hot all the time?!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was sat in the parking lot outside Frankie’s apartment block, with my head on my steering wheel. I haven’t a clue what it is about him, but he just makes me feel… happy. No. shut up Gerard, you have a girlfriend. You love Lindsay, not frank. I sighed and began the drive back to my house.

‘Gerard!’ Lindsay shouted, running down the hall and hugging me tight ‘I missed you’ she said as she pushed her face into my chest.
‘I missed you too’ nice one Gerard, that’s it, lie to your girlfriend. You were to busy with frank. You didn’t even think of her. Ugh. Ever since I was little i've had this voice in the back of my fucking head that likes to judge everything I do!
‘So what did you and frank do then?’ she asked with a raised eyebrow. She’s always been like this, wanting to know where I was, who I was with, what I was doing and when I’d be home.
‘We just watched a few movies, talked and had a pillow fight’ I said wandering into the kitchen for a coffee.
‘So you had fun then? Well.. I think we could have a bit of fun…’ she purred as she wrapped her arms around my hips and slowly pulled down my zipper. I mentally slapped myself when I imagined it to be a certain elf-sized guitarist’s arms.
‘I’m not in the mood Lyn-z..’ I mumbled as I pulled up my zipper, picked up my coffee and locked myself in my art studio.
‘Gee’ she purrs through the door, ‘come out and I can make you in the mood.’ I rolled my eyes at her attempt to get into my pants. You’re only resisting because you want Frankie in your pants. I threw my now empty coffee cup at the wall, and watched as it shattered into large chunks of porcelain. I was disgusted at myself for thinking that, although, it does seem rather tempting… I have no idea why I was starting to feel this way about frank, I mean, he’s 19… not to mention he’s a boy and I have a girlfriend!

After 6 hours of drawing, three mugs of coffee and twenty-six cigarettes later, I finally finished it. I held it up to the light, and there, taking up the whole piece of paper, was a perfectly detailed and coloured picture of Frankie. It really did look exactly like him. I smiled and slipped it into the back of one of my many sketchpads, and slipped my cigarette into the ashtray. I looked at the time on my phone, 10:50PM. I sighed and walked slowly into my bedroom. I tiptoed round and towards the bathroom.
‘I knew you’d come, I knew you couldn’t resist’ she growled at me.
‘Fuck’ I whispered under my breath. I turned slowly and saw Lindsay sprawled out across the bed in very skimpy underwear. ‘I think you should put some more clothes on…’
‘Well I think you should take some of your clothes off’ Lindsay walked over and tried to unbutton my shirt. I grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her back to arms length.
‘Not. Tonight, I’m sorry.’ I turned and scurried back to the art studio before she could convince me otherwise.
Sign up to rate and review this story