Categories > Original > Erotica > Beneficial

Heart shaped box

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

what happens next....

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 199 words - Complete

0Unrated
I knew we were back at the motel when I felt Dave pat my cheek, "Get up." He said climbing out. I opened my eyes and got out. I buttoned up my jacket to avoid the late night shivers of Seattle then went into our room. "Dave gets the fold-out tonight." I said falling into one of the beds. "No I don't! I had it last night!" He yelled, "Damn. I was hoping you'd be too drunk to remember." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Fine I'll sleep in the fold-out for one more night." Dave said kicking my foot. I gave him a big smile, "Thanks!" I cheered. "I'm too nice..." He said shaking his head and falling down next to me. Sometimes Krist thought we were together when we did things like this but it wasn't true. "Did you see that girl in the front row?" Dave asked glancing over at me. "Yeah. Why?" I said. "She was hot!" He growled. "Ew man that's gross! I went to school with her!" I said cringing. "Really? Do you think you could-" "Hell no, man!" I yelled, "I hate to say it but she's a bitch." "Oh." He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story