Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > My Summer-Stefan Abingdon Fan Fiction

The heartbeak begins

by aliceaitken 0 reviews

An insight on Stefan's thoughts

Category: Loveless - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kio - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-18 - 346 words

0Unrated
The times I have left that house thinking life was perfect enter my bitter sweetly... it’s pathetically ironic how I currently couldn’t be feeling more different. Within half an hour I have discovered a severe hate for life which I can tell is here to stay. I know this hate should be aimed at the person causing the pain which has driven me to feeling this deadly emotion, but especially in these circumstances hating...you is as good as impossible.

I take in the familiar surroundings, the long never-ending road, silent and lifeless, similar to my future without you, Sophia. Realising this makes me shake with... I don’t even know what, heartbreak? Thinking of you just results in more pain, your dark head of shimmering hair which I’ve admired countless times, the dotted freckles which cover your arms...I know every detail of your body and they keep replaying in my mind regardless to how much hurt I’m causing myself. To expel you from my thoughts though, is out of the question, you’ve been all that’s been running through them for what seems like a lifetime. If I deprived myself from thinking about you, it would mean a whole year forgotten and the thought of that would scare even the bravest.

My thoughts pause for a moment due to an overwhelming surge of emotion, the first frozen tear falls.

With my emotional waterfall not showing any sign of stopping, I decide to walk the four miles home. I have been here, (here being you’re house) an uncountable amount of times, yet I’ve never walked there nor back, so today, in the depths of winter seems like as good a time as any to give it a go.

I begin the trek down the perfectly snow covered road. Even in the rain I am still thinking of you. Every streetlight that I pass, I hit and the rain comes down. Within these depressing circumstances I allow my mind to press play on the fairytale of you and I.
Sign up to rate and review this story