Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Bittersweet

Strip Show

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki forces Anna into a private strip show for him and the stuffed animals. Poem by Yeats.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 522 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Five: Strip Show:

He sat among a sea of stuffed animals in a state of the art theater. The brightly colored lights focused on the stage. He waited for today's main attraction. Finally, the lush red velvet curtains went up. His lips curved into a smile. She stood before him on stage. Invisible gold chains held her in place by the ankles. He took time dolling her up while she was out cold last night. She still had a loli theme in her clothes. The lights shined on the pink and white rhinestones on her short skirt. She clenched her fists at her sides.

He clapped his hands. "Come on, daughter!" he shouted. "Give us a show!" He pulled out a remote and hit play. Cheers and stripper music filled the air. She gritted her teeth.

She stepped forward. The black stage felt cold under her dainty bare feet. The chains jingled behind her. Her dignity shrank away with each step. She wanted to scream once again. His pleasure already showed in his eyes. She stood still. Her chest heaved up and down as she began to scream a familiar rape poem in her head like a sedative.

A sudden below: the great wings beating still

Her eyes couldn't face his. How could they? The man she loved stabbed her in the back. That's one betrayal that a lover can never recover from.

Above the staggering girl, her thighs caressed

She grabbed onto her glittery white and navy schoolgirl top and slid it off. That bastard stared intently with hunger in his eyes.

By the dark webs, her nape caught in his bill,

She reached behind her and unhooked her lacy black and red bra. She moved slow enough to turn on her captor.

He holds her helpless breast upon his breast.

Bra landed on the stage behind her.

How can those terrified vague fingers push

The cold instantly hit her bare skin. He didn't care about how she felt. He just wanted a good time to behold.

The feathered glory from her loosening thighs?

She slid off her pink and white rhinestone skirt.

And how can body, laid in that white rush,

He watched her while licking his lips hungrily.

But feel the strange heart beating where it lies?

The stuffed animals watching in the audience didn't help either.

A shudder in the loins engenders there

Glass black eyes all laughed at her.

The broken wall, the burning roof and tower

They all made her grit her teeth.

And Agamemnon dead.

Her own screaming in her head grew louder.

Being so caught up

She grabbed onto her black lacy sequin thong panties and slid them down.

So mastered by the brute blood of the air,

She stood there with her arms high into the air, naked and exposed.

Did she put on his knowledge with his power

The cheering and music faded from her head.

Before the indifferent beak could let her drop?

Tears streamed down her face. Not ones of sorrow, but ones filled with rage as she plotted a way to escape this nightmare once and for all.
Sign up to rate and review this story