Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Happy Ieroween

Happy Ieroween

by headintheclouds 6 reviews

The halloween MCR special you auditioned for ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 549 words

0Unrated
A/N: so this is the first chapeter, im thinking there will be about 5 or 6. hope you like it!

‘Party time.’ Gerard whispered gleefully as they all looked up at the huge spooky-looking mansion in front of them. The group were all dressed in their favourite costumes, the night was young, and they were a little too sober.

‘I’m kinda scared…’ Hayley whined as mikey put his arm around her shoulders to comfort her.

‘It’s gunna be fine, just get drunk and have fun.’ Frank chuckled darkly, ‘I want a birthday to remember.’

*

‘Having fun?’ Julia called over to wynter and Bay. Wynter smiled sarcastically and bay held up a glass of vodka. The music was dark and creepy, everyone looked as if they had just crawled out of a horror film and the party was off to a great start.

There was an ear-splitting scream, followed by more screams of panic and fright. ‘what’s happening?’ Ray’s voice called above the buzz.

‘Oh my god! Nettie! Nettie garden! She’s dead!’ Cassidy cried from the centre of the room.

Everyone ran to where she was leaning over a bloody body. Her zombie outfit was splattered in a mix of fake blood and her own, her eyes were glassy and dead.

‘Holy shit. Someone call the cops!’ Chelsea shrieked, he tiny frame was shaking and her eyes looked scared.

‘Phone lines are dead!’ a guy’s voice called. ‘Someone try the door.’

‘Locked!’ another voice shouted. All thirteen of them huddled into the corner. ‘Thirteen’s an unlucky number.’ Aimie breathed.

‘What’s going on, where did everyone go? And why has the music stopped?’ mikey asked slowly, everyone looked around swiftly, only just realising they were alone, though Nettie’s body still lay stiffly in the middle of the room.

There was a rumble, like someone clearing their throat loudly, then out of nowhere:

‘One down, Nettie garden, age 16.
Deceased.’

‘Sixteen is a young age to go.’ A strange voice said from the shadows. A girl walked out into the light, she was in a tight black corset with black jeans and tight black boots, she looked like some sort of MI6 agent. She filed her nails casually, not looking freaked or even vaguely familiar. ‘oh, I’m Frankie, Frankie Corleone. It’s been a while since I’ve seen people….since the house killed my friends…’ she spoke slowly as she touched a lock of
Julia’s hair.

‘t-the house?’ Tanner asked uncertainly.

‘Did you not here it? It just announced the death of your friend, its polite like that.’ She said knowingly. ‘Though that’s about all its good for. A whole year I’ve been here and not once has it even said a word.’

The others starred at Frankie, she seemed so at home, maybe she was.

‘Well, let’s get her body somewhere safe.’ Bay said, trying to uphold a confident act. She grabbed one of Nettie’s arms while frank, Cassidy and hozzie grabbed other parts of her mangled body.

‘Tragic, isn’t it…’ Frankie sighed. ‘wonder who the house will get next.’

‘Next?’ Chelsea asked quietly, her lips quivering softly.

‘Why only kill one, when there is a whole group of victims in your palm.’ She said loftily.
Sign up to rate and review this story