Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Zombies need love too.

Zombies need love too.

by xxPanicFanxx 4 reviews

She was dead. He never stopped loving her.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 250 words - Complete

1Exciting
3 days into the outbreak and she was walking home alone from her ex-boyfriend Ryan Ross' house. She knew it was a bad idea. The news said for everyone to stay indoors, but she didn't listen. She knew what would happen. She knew everything. So did he. He begged her to stay, he pleaded and cried, but she wouldn't. 'I'll be fine.' she said. 'Why would you care anyways?' she asked. He didn't respond. He wanted so badly to say 'No you won't.' Or 'Because I love you.' Now he wish he had said that. Then maybe she would've stayed. Maybe now she wouldn't be walking alone.
"Who's there?!" She asked, a look of desperation on her face. She knew this would happen. She had heard about the outbreak she just chose not to believe it. She turned to face the bushes, the source of the low growling noise. She had no weapon. In other words, she was majorly screwed if it turned out to be what she thought it was. All the things she wanted to do, all the things she wanted to say. No, no. She couldn't think like that. Just keep walking. She told herself. It's nothing. Just a dog." She tried to convince herself. Maybe she should just turn around? Maybe she would be ok. "R-Ryan?"


yay! ANOTHER new story. this is gonna be a halloween story hence the zombie thingy. hope u guys like it:) sorry its really short! well r&r :)
Sign up to rate and review this story