Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Zombies need love too.

This is it

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

She was too far gone to save, but he still had to try.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-10-20 - Updated: 2011-10-21 - 367 words - Complete

1Exciting
"R-Ryan?" She stuttered hoping it was just her boyfriend coming to check on her. "Ryan this isn't funny!" She tried to find her courage. "RYAN STOP IT! OK FINE YOU WANT ME TO COME WITH YOU I WILL!" She screamed walking towards the bushes. Big mistake. Someone or something jumped out at her. Her worst fear had come true. This was it. She was dead. "NO PLEASE!" She pleaded trying to fight off the attacker. She felt teeth sink into her lower arm. "RYAN! BRENDON! ANYBODY HELP!" No one could hear her, but she had to try. She grabbed the nearest weapon, which so happened to be a tree branch, and swung, hitting the thing over the head. She was pretty sure it was dead. Staring down at the pale colored monster that layed before her in a crumpled heap of flesh and blood. It truly was a horrifying sight. She hadn't been paying attention to where the creature had bitten her until it started to throb and sting. She just stared at the open wound in disgust. She would soon become one of them. A mindless, emotionless, monster. Nothing more than some blood thirsty animal. She was sure of it. There was no hope for her. She had to tell Ryan everything. Immediately, she pulled out her phone and hit speed dial #1, Ryan. This was all just a dream. She tried to convince herself.

"Hello?" Ryan's voice was a wake-up call. This was real. She was really going to die, or rather become the living dead.
"Ryan I ne-need you! I-I was w-walking home and I-I heard noises in the bushes and this thing jumped out and I hit it over the head but I didnt have enough time and, and, and-" She couldn't get the words out fast enough, stuttering over everything she said. He already knew she was bitten, she didn;t have to tell him.

"Don't move baby! Where are you? I'll come get you." He said sounding more worried than she did. She heard the humm of the car's engine in the backround.

"I'm by the park. Please Ryan. Hurry." She sat and covered her arm. She would have to tell him.
Sign up to rate and review this story