Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dirty Little Secret...

My Dirty Little Secret...

by yorgismorgi 3 reviews

Gerard is kidnapped and may never return home to Mikey, and will he fall for his kidnapper? Please read! :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 306 words

2Original
Chapter 1

It was a Saturday morning in the middle of October. I'd rather be outside sketching something but instead I'm at home waiting for my little brother Mikey to hurry up and pick a pair of pants so we can go grocery shopping. Well,he's not that little,he's 16. I'm 19 and since I'm older than him I guess that's how I ended up taking care of him after our parents died in a car accident. "Mikey are you ready yet?" I yelled from the living room to his room. "Should I wear the blue jeans or the dark blue jeans?" Mikey hollered back. "We're only going grocery shopping, pick a pair and lets go!" I said. I pulled my wallet out of my black skinny jeans pocket and looked for some cash. $57 was all I had! I'm not quite sure how we manage to pay the apartment rent, buy groceries, and gas money. I don't have a job nor have I looked into college. Nothing much interests me other than art and music, and I don't know what I'd do in either job. I took out my driver's license and blankly stared at it. The faded black letters spelled "Gerard Way". I was interrupted in the middle of my "wallet inspection" by Mikey trying to untie his shoes while he had his iPhone in his other hand watching something on YouTube. "Uhhh Mikey what are you doing?" I questioned. "The last time i wore these shoes I tied the laces in a knot instead of a bow and now its stuck." He said. "Who cares about the laces! Lets go." I argued back. You see, Mikey is not the smartest of all brothers, lets just say that. After putting on his shoes we got in the car and drove to the grocery store where Mikey works.
Sign up to rate and review this story