Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

by MCRnA7xlover 2 reviews

all in the title :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-22 - 245 words

0Unrated
"ISSY ISSY I FOUND YOU I FINALLY FOUND YOU! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SO MANY YEARS FOR YOU!"

"RAY RAY RAY! WAKE UP YOUR HAVING ANOTHER DREAM AGAIN!" Frank yelled at Ray who was sleeping on the couch. Ray awoke still confused about his dream. he realized it wasn't real when he saw his cheeky best friend standing there staring at him with huge hazel eyes.

"Ray?! what's up with your dreams dude the rest of the guys are wondering what the fuck your dreaming about! who the hell is Issy?!" Frank asked. "she's my sister. when we used to live in San Francisco there was this huge earthquake my parents didn't make it the police told me that her body wasn't found. they think she's dead" ray looked down tears threatening to come out of his eyes "i know she's not. i can just feel it." there was silence frank stood there speechless.

"Ray your going to find her don't worry! we can find her together!" Ray smiled "Thanks frankie" "No problem now let's get the rest of these fuckers up so we can get coffee!" Ray laughed at Frank's hyperness. Frank ran upstairs ray followed him. Ray will soon find her he can feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*A/N hope this was good you story is probably gonna be a 3 shot or a full story i don't know yet but if you want either a 3 shot or full story just tell me
x0
angela*
Sign up to rate and review this story