Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

life sucks then you meet you long lost brother

by MCRnA7xlover 0 reviews

i got bored SO i am doing a 2nd chapter :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 381 words

0Unrated
Issy's P.O.V

"GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!" yelled the bitch or my foster mother. she treated us all like we were pieces of shit. i hate her and can't wait to get out of this hell. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M UP!" i yelled and of course a threat followed. "WATCH YOU MOUTH OR YOU'LL BE OUT IN THE STREETS!" like i haven't heard that shit before. i ran into the bath room and took a quick shower. i straightened my jet black hair with white streaks. i put on some eyeliner which made my eyes pop. i put on my favorite band shirt and some skinny jeans and converse. I took my misfits book bag and ran out the door before i missed the bus. i made it just in time. when i got to school i was greeted with a "Hey look at the vampire emo bitch" from a preppy cheerleader. i've gotten used to it but sometimes i just want to kill them! now i made it to my first period which was gym just my luck!
-after school-
Finally school was fucking over! i thought it would never have ended!! i had 5 dollars in my pocket and went to the new coffee place down the street. i don't know why but i had a very strange feeling but went anyway. when i walked inside i found 4 guys sitting there and one with curly brown hair looked very familar i just couldnt put my finger on it. this very short guy was sitting next to him who had kind of a mo hawk with red on one side and blonde on another. he had a piercing on his lip and on his nose. he was very adorable! across from the fro man was a guy with jet black hair and hazel eyes and very pale skin. now that's sexy!! next to him was his this very tall guy with glasses and brown hair. i went to the counter and ordered a medium coffee and sat at the table next to them. the guy with the fro turned his head to me and yelled "ISSY!! ISSY IS THAT YOU!!" i just stared at him. who the fuck is this guy?!

i hope you thought this chapter is good :3
Sign up to rate and review this story