Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

o.o

by MCRnA7xlover 1 review

3rd chapter i decided to make it a full story :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 387 words

0Unrated
Ray's P.O.V
"ISSY DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME!" i yelled the cashier and the guys gave me a weird look. Issy just stared i know it's her i could never forget those eyes of hers that are so beautiful. "Issy do you remember me?!" i asked. "Sorry but i don't. who are you?" she asked with the same innocence i remember before the earthquake happened. "Uhh..i used to be in your pre-k class" i lied hopefully it wasn't to obvious. "Oh what's your name?" she asked.
"Ray" i said. "Oh i don't remember a Ray well i guess i have bad memory" she laughed. "Why don't you come and sit with us?" i asked hoping she would say yes. "Sure" she smiled and i told mikey to scoot over. "Alright now who are the rest of you guys?" she asked really confused. "The one with the mo hawk is frank" he extended his tattooed arm and when him and my sister were shaking hands he kissed her hand. i wouldn't let that go so i stomped on his feet. "Ouch!!" he whimpered. "Alright the one with the jet black hair and pale skin is Gerard" he winked at her and i glared at him. "Now the one sitting next to you is Mikey" he smiled. "H-Hi" he mumbled.
"Do you wanna come to our place and hang out?" i asked. "Sure i don't have anything to do today" she smiled. "Alright let's go!". On the way to the house in the car she talked about her favorite bands, horror movies, and video games!! my sister is more like me than i thought. Her and the guys were getting along really well. "So where do you live now Issy?!" i asked everyone stared at her. "I live in a group home. My foster mother treats the others and I like shit" she looked down.
"Well you can come and live with us!" yelled a very hyper frank who had WAY to much skittles. "Yeah cmon ray!!" whined Mikey and Gerard at the same time they may not look alike but sometimes they kind of act a like. "Ok ok! Issy do you want to stay? cause we all want you to" i said. Then there was silence. i started praying that she would. Hopefully she would
Sign up to rate and review this story