Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

chapter 4!

by MCRnA7xlover 0 reviews

oh yeah :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 366 words

0Unrated
Issy's P.O.V

I can't believe they asked me that question! i was flattered! no one has ever shown that type of affection towards me. "Of course i will!" i smiled. "YAY!"yelled frank and started jumping on the seat. "So let's go get your stuff and we are out" Ray said he seemed a bit to excited. i wonder if he has a crush on me or something probably not but than again i can be wrong. "Wait, but we are going to have to do it in the night though. that bitch rules everything with an iron fist so i'll sneak out and i'll give you a call" i said they seemed a little bit disappointed that i couldn't go with them now. "Awww sugar i wanted you to come." said Gerard i looked in his hazel eyes. "Alright we'll do it right now i'll have to sneak up and get everything" i said i little bit scared cause if she catches me the boys can get arrested or worse just for being near he property. "If you have Dawn of the Dead then take that too cause i want to see it" said Mikey before i got out of the car. "Sure i'll try but no promises and i need one of you to help me." i said. "I'll help you!" yelled Frankie. "Okay let's go' i smiled.
I got open my keys and unlocked the door slowly we crept in. "Come lets go upstairs" i whispered and we tipy toed upstairs. Successfully i got all my things and Dawn of the Dead for Mikey.we went outside. When we got into the car you should have heard the cheering! these people have to be the most caring and beautiful people i have had the privilege of meeting! i mean theyre just like me! "OKAY OKAY! let's get the fuck out of here!' i yelled and Ray drove really fast. I rolled down the window and stuck my head out the wind felt good. My hair flowing backwards. Finally i am free from this hell. i never thought i'd say this but Thank you God!!

i hope this was good :D
Sign up to rate and review this story