Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

chapter 5

by MCRnA7xlover 0 reviews

yepp :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 509 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V
i saw issy with her head out of the window. she looked so happy! and her beautiful hair just blowing back. i mean she is just gorgeous! i think i'm starting to like her. whenever she's near me my heart beats faster like it's going to pop out of my chest at any moment! from all the girls i've dated she is the only one that has done that to me. we finally got home and we got out of the car. i took issy by the hand and said"Let's go i want to show you my room!" she laughed and i smiled. "Alright let's go frankie!" i blushed she called me frankie. we ran upstairs and i showed her my room filled with band posters and my walls were painted black and red. the red looked like it was blood kind of. also pansy was right next to my bed. "Whoa this is awesome frankie!!" she said in awe. "Thank you. i made Gerard help me since i couldn't really reach it" i laughed. "Your not short frankie! your fun-sized!" she smiled.
I heard someone coming up the stairs it was Mikey. "Hey issy since frank showed you his room mind if i show you mine?" he said. "Sure" issy said and the walked away. "forever alone" i sighed

Mikey's P.O.V
we both walked to my room and Gerards room. i was filled with drawings by Gerard and band posters. "This is cool! whose drawing are these?!' she asked "Gerard's" i said. "Awesome!!" "Glad you like my drawings" Gerard said. i jumped. i know he always wanted to be batman but he should warn someone before he just pops up out of no where. "Mikey did you show issy your bass?" Gerard asked. "Oh i forgot" i went and got my bass out. her mouth dropped. "This is a badass looking bass Mikey!" "Thank you." i said.
Ray's P.O.V
i went up the stairs cause i was alone down stairs and to find out where issy went. i passed Frank's room and he was playing pansy. no issy. i then went into Gerard and Mikey's room and they were all there. Mikey had his bass out. "Hey issy can i show you my room?" i asked. "Alright lets go!" i lead her to my room. my room was filled with transformers and band posters and my beloved guitar. "Well this is my room" "Whoa!" was all that she said. "yep i know cool right" i said. she laughed. "Alright so uh where is my room?!" she said. "Oh it's right here." i lead her to the guest room which didn't have any band posters or anything just plain white. "Well, you can decorate it however you want" i said. "okay" she said. and with that i left i have to find a way to tell her the truth!
i hope this was good sorry i didn't update yesterday i have 3 projects!!! god i hate my teachers -__-
Sign up to rate and review this story