Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ZombiexCupcakes personalized story

Chapter 6!

by MCRnA7xlover 0 reviews

sorry for such a long time olot of projects!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 483 words

0Unrated
~A couple months later~
Issy's P.O.V
I woke up in the morning to the same thing. Frankie jumping on my bed. "Hey frankie!"i said sleepily. "Hey babe" he gave me a peck on the lips. "Wake up i want to go to ihop!" he jumped up and down. "Alright Alright! let me get ready!" i laughed he's so adorable!! i get ready and i notice that i don't have a comb to brush my hair. 'Maybe i left it in Ray's room' i thought. i went inside Ray's room. He wasn't in there so i went to his dresser and couldn't find it. So i went through his cabinets and found this little black book. "Oh maybe it's his diary!!!" i squealed. and i read something shocking.
May 23 2007
I can't find my little sister! i miss her so much! the police say that she's dead. Like i fucking believe that! i know she's alive! When i find her i don't know what i'll say to her. After that earthquake happened who knows if she blocked everything out? maybe she forgot about me. Will i say "Hey Issy I'm your brother now come with me!" It'll be weird and awkward. How am i going to find her? well that's easy. Her eyes. they're the most unique beautiful things i've ever seen. I really want to find her i just don't know where to start.
After that i set the book down. Now i remember. that's how he remembered me in the coffee shop! those thoughts that i blocked out of my mind as a child came rushing back. Ray's my brother! RAY'S MY BROTHER AND HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!! I have mixed emotions i'm pissed he didn't tell me but another half understands that he didn't know how to tell me. I hear foot steps coming towards the door.
"Issy?! Issy where are you?!" It's Ray. He opens the door and sees me on the bed. "When were you planning to tell me?!" i whispered. "What..."He sees the book on the bed. "Issy! you have to listen i'm your brother. i know you might be pissed that i haven't told you but i just didn't know how!" he tried to rationalize. I than started crying. "Issy please don't cry." he tried to comfort me. I hugged him and we sobbed. "Are we okay now?!" he asked. i nodded. "Alright let's go down stairs."
Frank was waiting for me. "So did you know?!" i asked. "Yes i did BUT i couldn't betray your brother so i couldn't tell you unless he told me to." he said. "Alright let's go to i-hop all this mushy stuff is making me hungry!" i laughed. Frank and I walked out of the door hand in hand. And i knew everything was going to be okay.

THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY :D
Sign up to rate and review this story