Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

3 Months-And in between!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Bob's recovering well. And then theres Frank and Carla. Their relationship is going well! Very well!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 478 words

0Unrated
In between the 3 months that Bob is recovering from.

"I love this movie." Carla said into her phone.

"Whatcha watching?" Frank asked.

"Um...Meet the Parents." She said.

"Not the greatest. Pretty good though."

"How's Bob doing?" She asked.

"Good, good! He's learning how to pick up the drum stick again."

"Ha, ha! Cool. So. When do you think you'll be back after that tragic experience?"

"About a week is all. 9 days the latest." The line was silent.

"YAAAY!!!" Carla screamed into the phone. She heard talking on the other line.

"Shut up! I'm still talking to her. I have to go mmkay?"

"Okay! Love you!"

"Love you too! See you soon!"
Carla's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone and sat on my couch. I heard my door open.

'Oh god. I left my door open.'

"I told you Mr.Big head, I don't have any-" She stopped dead in the middle of her words with the sight she saw. "FRANK!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

"Hey!" He said with his arms wide open.(With arms wide open. Under the sunli-Sorry!) She ran directly into his arms. For about 5 minutes they were all over eachother. Hugs and kisses. That is untill someone interupted.

"What about us?" Gerard said. His arms were open too. She hugged all of the band(very carefully with bob. 2 months into his recovery remember?)

"1 week or 9 days huh?" I said.

"Surprise!" Mikey said a little late.

"Who's Mr.Bighead?" Ray laughed.

"My upstairs neighbor. I hate him so much!" I said.

"I heard that!" He said as he walked in. "Now are you sure you don't have any fly swatters. I seriously need it! My frog Ed- is starving!"

"Are you sure he doesn't need it?" Mikey whispered to Ray.
******************
1 Month later...Smile Like you Mean it!

"I can't beleive it!" Gerard said. "Cloe said yes! Oh yeah!" He started dancing around the room.

"Calm down. A little too much coffie there Gerard?" Frank asked.

"Did I hear someone say coffie?" Mikey asked popping up from his book.

"O-kay!" I said. "So. Bob fully recovered?"

"Yup. He's back with his drum. Back to his krazy self!" Frank said.

We were sitting on the tour bus couch watching Gerard rapidly talk about his Fiance. Of course we ignored him. Let the love begin!(he, he)

I climbed on his lap. He just stared at me before we kissed. The ironic thing was that Spongebob was on(don't ask why. I love Spongebob!) and it was that episode when the gang becomes superhearos. Squidward was like, "Make Out Reef, good times, good times"(Of course I would know!) So we did as the crazy cartoon said. Make Out.

He then dragged me to his bunk. I kissed him somemore.

"I love you!" He said.

The night went on...I don't wanna explain so explain it to yourself!
Sign up to rate and review this story