Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

2003-Love? Or no comment

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

2003. Speical moments that were specal!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 347 words

0Unrated
2003-About 1 month later.

Me and Frank have been dating for about a year. Seriously dating! I remember being hated everywhere I went though. Yeah. If I was featured in a MCR show saying that I was dating Frank, Boo's. The band always apologized. The only town who was nice was a little NewYork town. I never knew that there were so many MCR fans in the Bronx. They were asked to perform at a school function. The band adores kids so they seriously couldn't say no. They all cheered for me. Anyway. I was starting to get sick of all of the you shouldn't be dating comments from the audience. So I snapped.

"I can't take it anymore." I said. "These people are so heartless." I started crying. Frank pulled me into a tight hug.

"Just because we sing songs about this they don't think we have a love life." Ray said.

"That totally sounded wrong." Mikey said. Ray gave a 'whatever' look.

"It's okay. They don't know how rockstars live if there that stupid. If they want us to be happy they should shut up." Frank said. I was still crying when he let go of me and put his hands on my shoulders and gave me an adorible look. "But I'll tell you what. How 'bout we go out today. Just me and you." I nodded. "Cool."
******************
No ones point of view!

"So...you gonna tonight?" Gerard asked.

"Yes. Was it easy for you?" Frank asked.

"Are you kidding. I almost threw up when I did. In a good way!"

"Good luck." Mikey said.
******************
At the Krusty Crab(j.k.) At some resutrant place.

Carla's P.O.V.

It was a nice dinner. We talked. Stared. In a good way. Kissed. After the dinner he took me out to the balconey(??? Dock whatever).

"It's beautiful" I said.

"Just like you." He said.

I kissed him. For a pretty long time. "So, one year anniversary. I don't want this moment to end." He said.

"Me niether. It's almost too good!"

"I um..." Frank began to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story