Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

Speechless

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Woah. So when is it? Starting at the dinner...ending...somewhere else.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 507 words

0Unrated
"I um..." Frank said as he go down on one knee, pulled out a little velvet box and popped it open. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

At that moment everything around us seemed to stop. Just stop. I stared at him. My eyes filled with tears of joy. I couldn't beleive it. 2003. I was getting proposed to. I didn't say anything. I just took the ring and put it on my finger. Thinking the same thing as Carla, Frank quickly jumped on his feet and hugged Carla.

"Like I'd say no!" I said.

"I love you!"

"I love you to-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I was interupted by a kiss. An unexplainable one. Just so unbeleiveable.

"I love you too." I finished.
*******************
We walked into the bus. Everyone stared at us.

I was crying. Tears of joy once again. Smileing. He was too. He was the one who spoke.

"Carla and I are getting married." Everyone cheered. Even the drunken Gerard. HE was jumpimg up and down like a schoolgirl. It was sorta funny. But thats not the point. About 5 minutes after all of the hugging(NO KISSING) Ray finally asked, "When's the wedding?"

"I think 2 months!" Frank said. I agreed.

"Cool. CELEBRATION TIME COME ON!" Gerard said clapping his hands in an odd beat.
******************
2 Months later...

I walked down the isle in my beautiful wedding dress. I was so nervous. I smiled. (If you want to know what she looks like. I based her on a character in a music video I saw. Go to youtube.com type in My Chemical Romance-Sims and then I think it's the first option. It says Helena. It's totally awsome. Bak to the story)

He stood there. I watched everyone look at me. Eyes wide open. It was so reasurring it was almost creepy. The priest said what he had to say.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Frank looked at me with a very sly look. He then kissed me. Make Out Reef, good times, good times. Ha.

Then to the wedding party. My parents were all over me. Saying how they remember me and stuff like that. I left the family and went to the MCR section.

"Hey wedding gal!" Frank said.

"Hey." He hugged me.

Everyone is doing the smustle(I love when my sims do that) to DARE. It's a very akward moment.

I got pulled on to the dance floor which was now cleared and the wedding song that Frank and I picked out was playing. Slow Dances. To tell you the truth, I don't like them. I don't think Frank does either. But it was romantic! I laid my head on his shoulder. We started talking...

"I love you." I said.

"I couldn't love you more."

"I'm so glad that we get to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Yeah. Just think. Me and you. Forever."

"MMHMMM." I said.

"To The End."
*****************
No this is not the end of the story. I will fast foward to present. In the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story