Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

Now is not then. It's now!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

So it's 2004(I understand that is not now but, never mind. How 'bout, yeah 2004."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 311 words

0Unrated
Now that I was a Rockstars wife I was beggining to worry about where I was to go. Frank was getting just a little angry that I didn't. I told him a thousand times but he never seems to get it.

"Listen. Just, the camera people. I've heard som many stories and...I don't want it to be us? You don't have security guards and..." I said.

"I know but you have us. It's a private wedding party! We get a limo. Private. Plus you're invited too. After all you are a brides maid. I'm a grooms men right now. We have no choice." Frank said.

The choice was made. I was going. I walked out of the room in my short red dress with black lace. Black ankle high boots. It was a special occation. I wouldn't be seen just anywhere in that outfit so...I was going.
******************
The Wedding.

I was at the side of the alter. I saw Frank talking to Gerard. He was probally comforting him. Everything was gonna be alright. Cloe walked down the isle in her beautiful dress. I stared in awe. I was just standing there. Imagining everything that could help me get rid of all my worries. After the kiss, big kiss, I saw Cloe talking to Gerard. No clue of what she was saying. I saw the MCR crew gather around them. He finally spoke. "We're gonna have a baby."

"Thats great!" Mikey said.

"Congrats." Frank said.

"Huh?" Bob said. Silent he was.

"Congratulations!" Ray said.

Frank walked up to me and kissed me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." Frank said.

"Always."

"Party time!" Ray said.

Cloe was smileing there. Gerard hugged her. She placed his hand on her stomache.(If that's spelled wrong sorry)

I wondered if Me and Frank would ever be in that situation...
Sign up to rate and review this story