Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

Then again, to blue skys ever stay blue?

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

About 9 months later. Frank is really angry now. But can someone in pain bring them back together?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 621 words

0Unrated
5 Months before...
"I want to take you on tour with me so I can be with you though! You only have to come out to see the shows and be with me! I want to be with you!" Frank said.

"I don't want to take any chances!!" I said.

"Chances of what? Getting famous? Being with your husband?" He said then kissed me. I pulled away.

"I don't want to get hurt." I said.

"You know what? Fine. All of your friends are gonna be there. Bye."

"Where are you going?!"

"The bus is gonna be waiting for me." He was gone.
*******************
5 months later...

No ones point of view-

"Yeah right. Like I'd ever jump off a bridge." Gerard said to his wife.

"Well, hate to remind you...but...Suicidal." Cloe said.

"I was never gonna jump off a bridge though!" He said. "You gonna come to the show tonight?"

"Yeah let me...um..." cloe said.

"You okay?"

"Um...ouch. I um..."Cloe said laughing in an awkward way. "I um...I think I'm in labor." She then screamed.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"I don't think so."

"But the show and..."

"Gerard!"

"Come on!" Gerard said leading his wife into the car.
*******************
Carla's P.O.V.
I was sitting on the couch with Frank when the he finally lost his patience.

"Okay. I think the bus would've been here by now! I'm gonna call him." He said.

He dialed Gerards number. He sat there looking around the room. "No answer." He said. "I'll try his cell."

"Hello?" Gerard said.

"Where the hell are you!"

"I can't go to the concert!"

"Why? We told them that we would!"

"Um...?" GErard said trying to put words into his mouth. "Cloe, baby. Cloe's in labor!"

"Oh crap! WE'll be there!" Frank said.

"What?" I asked.

"Cloe is in labor. I should have known that with the screaming in the background."

I looked at him wide eyed.

"Let's go!" He said grabbing me by the hand.
*******************
Hospital-6:45 pm.

"Did you tell them?" Frank asked Mikey.

"YEah. I said we can't go. They said you better come. I said too bad get someone else then I hung up."

"With that they'll never let us play there." Ray said.

"Too bad. I was in a rush."

"No! You have to let me in! She's my fricken wife!" GErard yelled.

"Sorry." The doctor said.

Gerard walked out practicly in tears. Mikey sat next to him. "What happened?" Mikey asked.

"I seriously don't know. I kept on asking and then just ignore me. I...I" Gerard put his head in his hands.

"You have a right to know." Frank said.

"You can um...go in now." The doctor said.

"5 hours and they won't tell him. Thats bull." Ray said.

"Tell me about it." Mikey said. Everyone looked at him strangely. "What?"

Frank put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned on him. They heard crying in the room. Gerard once again walked out.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

Gerard didn't say anything. He waited about 15 seconds untill he spoke. "It's a girl." He said with a fake smile.

"Gerard?" Mikey said.

He was silently crying now. "She's um...premature." Everyone remained silent. "They said that she didn't devolp quickenough and we had a chance of loosing her. We still do."

"Gerard, we seriously can't. She's your kid. You and Cloe can get through this." Frank said.

"I know...I just. We really wanted her and..."

"No matter what she's always gonna be your daughter." Ray said. Gerard smiled. Very faintly.

I began to cry. I buired my face in Franks shoulder. He rested his head on mine.

"IF you want you can all see her." One of the nurses said.
Sign up to rate and review this story