Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The day my life changed forever.

Waking up

by raezorrstorm 1 review

Still not sure how this rating thing works, but heres chapter 2, enjoys :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 408 words

0Unrated
I awoke in a hopsital, with my parents at the end of my bed. As I slowly get my eyes used to the florescent lighting of the hospital, I try to rememeber what happened and how I ended up here. The look of worry and hurt upon my parents faces brought it back. Evie was dead. My twin sister was dead. As I was forced to watch her being raped and beaten and shot. I hoped that it was just a nightmare, but it wasn't. I broke down as my parents rushed to my side. 'It's okay, it's okay, it's all over' my mother re-assured me, 'It's over'. My dad came up to me after my mom had stopped crying and let go of me. He pulled my into another bear-hug, only this tisme it wasn't comforting. he whispered in my ear. 'It should have been you Natalie, you should have died. I always prefered Evie to you, and now she's dead whilst i'm stuck here with you, you piece of shit.' Where did this came from i do not know. I looked over to my mom to see if she had heard. Apparently not. i was so shocked at his words. I never thought that he hated me. Well, yes, I did know that he prefered Evie, but I didn't think much of it. He blames me for her death. I also blame me. If only I had got away from the asshole that was holding me back... Anyway, my father repeated moms words to me and gave my a sympethetic smile. i knew it was only for my moms benefit, and that scared me. He was really angry, I could see that he was shaking. i was scared. He couldn't do anthing whilst i was in hospital or whilst mom was around.. but when we were alone together... I didn't want to think about it. I broke down crying again. The nurse came into the room at that point, insisting that i needed to rest whilst ushering my mom and dad out. They both waved goodbye and left. I noticed that I was attached to a drip, and that the nurse was injecting something into the tube. I felt a wave of drowsiness sweep over my mind and slipped into dreamworld.




A/N; Sorry it's short, i will be writing longer chapter soon. Until then, please read and rate, it would be a big help :)
Sign up to rate and review this story