Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And in my heart, I can’t contain it.

Chapter 11

by raytorosfro 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 592 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 11

Bert’s P.O.V

BANG. I pulled the trigger once. BANG. Twice. Just to make sure he was gone.

‘And we'll all dance alone to the tune of your death.
We'll love again, we'll laugh again
and it's better off this way.

And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
and we're all dead now.’ I started singing.

I turned to Gerard holding the gun to his head. Tears running down his face as he looked at the dead body on the bed. He fell to his knees. Silently grieving.

‘They gave us two shots to the back of the head
and we're all dead now.’ I repeated.

BANG. Gerard fell forward showing no signs of life. Just to be on the safe side. BANG.
‘And we’re all dead now.’ I whispered as I brought the gun up to my head. One final shot. BANG.

Mikey’s P.O.V

When I saw the note I knew it would be trouble. I knew the handwriting of Bert. I sat next to him in English. I knew Gerard had gone to save Frank. I woke the others up and we ran to Bert’s. The door was open. BANG.
I picked up the pace and ran up the stairs looking through every door. When I got to the last one I took a deep breath and went through.

Zoe’s P.O.V

‘NOOOOOOOO’ Mikey’s pained scream filled the whole house and we ran to where it came from.
I fell to my knees beside him. Three dead bodies. I heard Bob’s voice he must of been calling the police. I wrapped my arms around Mikey. I don’t know how long we sat there, Mikey and I in our embrace and Bob and Ray in theirs, but eventually we heard the police sirens.
After the bodies were removed the police took us to Mikey’s. Whilst they were talking to Donna we all sat there not daring to speak.
‘Have any of you got the number for Frank’s mum?’ Detective Urie asked. I nodded and told him the number. Donna came into the room and wrapped her arms around Mikey and they both started crying into each other’s clothes. I looked at Ray and Bob and we silently decided it would be best to give them some privacy.

Mikey’s P.O.V

‘I don’t understand why Bert did it.’ Mum whispered.
‘Mum they died because they were in love.’ I whispered when the tears had stopped. ‘Bert couldn’t be happy when they were together. So he ended their happiness along with their lives.’
Another tear started to fall down her cheek. ‘Mum we have to stop crying.’
She shook her head. ‘But I can’t.’
‘They wouldn’t want us to be like this ma. They would want us to carry on with our lives.’
‘But I’m afraid. Gerard was always the strong one. The one to help us get through stuff like this.’
‘You shouldn’t be afraid. Do you remember what Gerard said when dad left?’ She nodded.
‘Not to be afraid to keep on living. Or afraid to walk this world alone. He was never afraid.’
‘He was afraid ma. He just stayed strong. Which is what we should be doing. He wouldn’t want us crying because he is gone but celebrating because he lived. The same with Frank.’ She nodded and we went to find the others.
Sign up to rate and review this story