Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

What is death if life is a bitch?

by PurplePeopleEater 3 reviews

Not really good at writing a summary but its basically a Killjoy story. Hip Hip Hooray.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-26 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 575 words

0Unrated
Okay so i have this story all planned out and hopefully you guys will like it. I already have the first 3 chapters written so yay. this one is kinda short but here is chapter one.

Wicked Rainbow's (AJ) P.O.V.
I don't know how long I had been sitting on the front steps leading into our secret hideaway. I was watching the sun slowly make it way down. Making a plethora of pinks, purples, and yellows appear in the sky. I detatched my eyes from the sun and using the stick I was currently twirling in my hand to write my name in the dirt. My real name of corse. Anthony Joseph De Luca. Life as a Killjoy was rough but it was worth it. Better than working for BLI. My parents worked for him. Him meaning Korse, the leader of BLI. But unlike many others, my parents were working with him before they took over. Well, kind of. It sickened me to know that my parents were working for the man who was tracking me and my friends down. Ready to shot us down. Tears glistened in my hazel eyes as I thought about my last moments with them. They never loved me. AT least dad never did.

[/flashback

I was watching Batman with my mom snuggled up next to her resting my head on her shoulder. Dad was out. He said he had some important buisness to take care of.
"Mom?" I asked looking up at her biting my lip a little.
"Yes? What is it honey?" She asked. Her blue eyes meeting mine. My mother was a gorgeous lady. She had long wavey blond hair, sky blue eyes, and she always put on just the right amount of makeup to make you go gaga for her. Of course when I was little whenever a man cat called my mother I would be the little tough dude and tell them if they wanted her they would have to go through me. My mother always laughed when I became her little superhero but she was rarely home anymore.
"I'm gay." I said, better to say it quickly instead of saying a long speech before it. Fear filled her eyes as she glanced towards the front door. I followed her gaze and my eyes fell upon my father. Who kinda reseambled the Frankenstien monster. He slammed the door shut lunging at me and smacking me.
"What did you say you little shit?!" He was obviously drunk.
"Dad...please. Dont do this." I pleaded as a tear fell down my cheek. My mother stood up.
"Dont you [/dare hit my baby again Larry!" She yelled. Which only got him to shove some kind of pill down her throat and she passed out.
"DAD!" I yelled. He punched me in the face again.
"Get out of my house! I never wanna see your shitty little face again!" He yelled. I took one last look at my beautiful mother promising to come back for her before I bolted out the door. Thats when I became a Fabulous Killjoy. I was an orphan.

[/end of flashback

I looked up and saw Party sit next to me.
"I know what your thinking. I've been sitting out here for hours. But the sunset seems like the only pretty thing left in this world." Party put his arm around me and with that thought in mind. The sun had finally set.
Sign up to rate and review this story