Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

Angels made of neon and fucking garbage

by PurplePeopleEater 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1197 words

0Unrated
Wicked Rainbow's P.O.V.

I woke up curled up on the steps of the diner. I guess I had fallen asleep here last night. I sat up and stretched, standing up and dusting off my clothes. I seriously needed a change of clothes. I had my nerd glasses, black skinny jeans, a back shirt with a pink heart with barbie and ken in it, a black leather jacket with a smiley face button on it, pink doc martens, and my mask was a helmet like Kobra's but i bedazzled it rainbow. I'm just that kind of guy.
I looked down at my bullet belt to find my black ray gun attached to it. I sighed in relief and heard laughing inside the diner. I walked in and yawned.
"RAINBOW!" Sonic yelled running over to me and hugging me giggling. I laughed and hugged back. Her real name was Oynx Rose, we had found the Killjoys together. Just two lonely teenagers who would not be growing old in a normal world. When I found her she was crying over her brother who had been forced to join Korse and the deaths of her parents. And once she told me they forced him to take medication it hit me My father had forced my beautiful mother to take that same pill. So together we wandered in the desert until Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray found us.
Her nickname was Sonic Shock. She was a pretty girl. She had very blond short choppy hair. She was short and skinny with big boobs which we always joked around with her about. Even though we knew they were 100% real. Her eyes reminded me of my mothers. Almost exactly that same blue. Which is why I guess I trusted her with everything. Not that she reminded me of mom. Sonic was funny, exciting, and kinda perverted. She was weird but a good weird. And Mikey was gaga over her. And she was gaga over him. And what they shared was definatly not a bad romance.
"Hey Sonic." I said smiling. She looked at me with her eyes making me go weak in the knees thinking about mom.
"Have fun sleeping outside on the steps?" She asked smiling and hiding her laughter. I playfully hit her shoulder.
"I was tired!" I pouted. She smiled pinching my cheek.
"Sure you were." She said skipping back over to the table everyone was sitting at. I walked over and sat on the table causing Frank to try to push me off. But I didnt move. I just thought about how much I loved everyone sitting here.
Gerard Way was our fearful leader. But if anyone called him by his real name he would throw a hissy fit. So instead we called him Party Poison. Party for short. He was average sized and had vibrant red hair. Which really suited him.
His brother, Mikey or Kobra Kid was super tall though. He had dirty blond hair that he gelled up and the same eyes as Gerard. He was slightly less of a drama queen and a lot more self concious. Together the two were thing one and thing two.
Frank Iero was very short. About 4'9 and not growing anymore. His codename was Fun Ghoul. He was a hyper little dude with shoulder length black hair. He was energetic but one of the sweetest guys I have ever met.
Ray Toro was the mellow one of the group. His codename was Jet Star. But I always said it should be like something involving his massive 'fro. He was so calm and caring. That is until you get to really know him.
Alexis Sage Rae was a sweet little thing. Or better known as Daytime Rose. She had long dark auburn hair that went down to about her elbows. Even though it wasnt sooooooooo long I called her 'Rapunzel' quite often. She also had blue eyes. She was A LOT like Frank but Gerard was her man. And they made an adorable couple.
Lexie Ross or Midnight Star was a tough chick. She was shy when you first met her but wow did that change once you get to know her. She had red hair with grey/blue eyes and a curvy body. Even though she was taller than good ol' Frank the two were madly in love. You couldnt separate them.
Emily Toye or Vengeful Scout was a cutie. She was like a little sister to me. Considering she was 14 and I was 18. She had brown hair with silver/blue eyes. She was with Ray. They were cute together. If we were in high school they would most definatly be voted cutest couple.
And then me. Anthony De Luca. Known amoung the zones as Wicked Rainbow. Why you may ask? Well lets just say I'm not as bright, colorful, and innocent as I look on the outside. I had black shaggy hair that hung a bit below my ears. I had hazel eyes and was pretty tall. about 5'7.
Together we made the Fabulous Killjoys.
"Rainbow, are you okay?" Scout asked. I looked at her and smiled a bit.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said picking at the black nail polish on my nails.
"So, anyone wanna go for a drive?" Party asked with his arm around Daytime Rose. Her head resting on his shoulder. All of the couples quickly said yes and I hopped down from the table walking towards the closet I had claimed as mine.
"Hey, Rainbow. You coming man?" Frankie asked with concern filling his eyes. I shook my head.
"Nah. You guys go have fun. I have to...do stuff."I said opening my door and laying on the mattress on the floor holding my pillow to my chest. So what if I was jealous that they all had someone to love. I can be jealous if I want. I never even had my first kiss. I hadnt noticed the tears running down my cheek until I heard my door open and saw Scout standing there. I wiped my tears away.
"What can I say. Life is a bitch when you have no one holding your hand." I sniffled. Scout sat next to me leaning her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.
"Rainbow, can I ask you something?" She asked. I nodded. "Have you ever been in love?" Her question suprised me.
"No. I'm not the kind of guy that people fall for I guess." I said. She frowned and I kissed her forehead smiling.
"Go have fun with the others. I'll be fine and I know Ray wants you with him." I said. She stood up and walked to the door. Just before she exited she turned to me.
"We all love you AJ," It suprised me when she called me by my name, "I'll always be here for you. Never forget that. And dont sweat it. Your guy will come find you." She said before closing the door behind her. After she left I just sat there thinking. Wondering where my angel dressed in neon and fucking garbage was. And if he was even out there.

Sign up to rate and review this story