Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

im just a kid and life is a nightmare...

by PurplePeopleEater 2 reviews

Wicked rainbow is slowly going insane...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 665 words

0Unrated
sorry I haven't updated in a while. Here is chapter three. Enjoy and rate and review.

Wicked Rainbow's p.o.v.
24 hours. That's how long they have been gone. 24 fucking hours. And I've been all alone. I paced the diner drinking some booze. What if they are dead......
It's all my fault.
I am a terrible friend.
I should die.
Thunder struck once again as it countinued to down pour. The leak in the roof letting water fall onto the floor and onto my forehead. BOOM!CRACK!BANG! The sound of the thunder startled me. I yelled in agony and cried and pain hitting the floor trying to make the devil and angel on my shoulder disappear. But there was no such luck. They countinued to drive me crazy as I held my ears trying to make them go away.
"STOP IT! STOP... PLEASE! AHHHHHHHH!" I cried and took my ray gun out holding to my head. I took a deep breath about to shoot as I heard a click from behind me. I turned around and saw three drags standing there. I stared in pure horror.
'Kill them. Kill them. Kill them.' The devil said.
'They have families too. They have families too.' The angel said at the same time. I smirked.
"I don't have a family so leave me the fuck alone." I said. The drags looked at each other confused and in a split second they were at my feet. Dead. A pool of blood gathering quickly. I backed away in fear and sat in the corner dropping my ray gun.
"Mama we're all gonna die..." I said closing my eyes and crying.

Vengeful Scout's p.o.v.

I walked out of Rainbow's room and skipped over to Ray who carried me into the car. Which was cramed. I sat on his lap.
"So is rainbow okay?" Ghoul asked. I nodded.
"Yeah he is just lonely and thinks he will never find love." I said looking out the window and resting my head I'm the crook of star's neck. He kissed the top of my head and they all started talking about stuff as I slowly drifted off to sleep....


I woke up to the sound of thunder striking. I bolted upright and saw we were in a old factory. I saw everyone sitting near a fire and I was laying on a couch. At the next.sound of thunder I walked.over to Star sleepily and sat in his lap. He kissed me softly.
"Sleep well baby?" He asked. I yawned and nodded smiling at him.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Well we got stuck here overnight cause it was raining really hard yesterday and it still is but rain is rare here and we don't know if it is.safe to.go out.in. korse might be to blame for this sudden change in weather. Dr. D said korse wanted to change it so we couldn't move. But we came here and meet these lovely people." He said pointing to three teenagers. The first a young girl around 10 was.sitting. next to her was.a girl who looked in her teens. And next to her a.boy. a hot one too.
"Hey I'm Screaming Revolver. That's Motor Baby and that is Venom Punch." She said pointing to the little girl than the boy. I smiled.
"Nice to meet you guys. I'm venegful scout." I said smiling. Then I realized something.
"Guys...we left Rainbow all alone... You know how he is when we leave him.." I panicked. Party stood up. And we knew it was time to go. Wether it was raining or not. Rainbow was in trouble and I could feel it...

Okay so sorry it was short but the next one will be much longer and better. And it is going to get much better... I know that this.chapter is.really strange just stick in here with me and it will get better. I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story