Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

The perfect fit

by PurplePeopleEater 3 reviews

Venom finally talks. Not much but its a start.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 954 words

0Unrated
Venom Punch's p.o.v.
I sat quietly next to grace or motor baby with her snuggled into my side. She was like a younger sister to me. She understood me. Even though I haven't said a word to anyone since BLI took over. Killing everything I ever knew. I watched as the girl Jet Star had carried in walked over to him sitting on his lap. She was pretty. All of the girls here were gorgeous but something about this girls eyes. I don't know what about them but they were so blue. I felt like I knew them. I totally spaced out and saw Revolver point at me. I looked down.
"Guys we left rainbow there alone...you know how he is when we leave him.." the girl said in a worried tone. I looked at Party Poison as he stood up.
"We can't go. It's raining and I can't drive in this weather." He said in a quiet voice.
"What's wrong?" Revolver asked. Fun Ghoul turned to face us.
"We left our friend Rainbow at our hideout and he isn't in a good state. Last time we left him he went a bit crazy. When we came back he was talking to himself and wouldnt even let us touch him." He said. I frowned and turned to Revolver using sign language to tell her something. She smiled and went over to Party Poison.
"Venom says he can drive there. He was raised in Washington so he is used to the bad weather." She said smiling. Party looked over at me. And the girl ran over and hugged me.
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed. I blushed when she kissed my cheek making Jet Star glare at me. I laughed at his expression and stood up walking over to him opening my black and white stripe sweatshirt open and showed him my shirt which said 'I heart my boyfriend'. His blushed and I smiled.
"So who's your boyfriend?" Ray asked blushing as his girlfriend laughed and sat on his lap again. I kept a smile on to hide my hurt. But I'm not good hiding my emotions. Revolver walked over to me and hugged me. Grace ran over and hugged me also as I collapsed in tears.
"Shit. I'm so sorry. What did I say wrong?" Jet said. I frowned.
"His boyfriend was taken by Korse. That's why he is so upset." Grace said.
"Maybe you should get some sleep Venom. You look like shit." Revolver said. I was wearing pink skinnies, my sweatshirt, my boyfriend shirt, black doc martens, and black sunglasses resting on my hair. Which was black with pink streaks. I shook my head and told her in sign language that I would drive to their hideout. She sighed.
"Fine. He says he is fine. Let's go get your friend." She said. They all nodded and we got in our cars. The Fabulous killjoys and grace in their car. And me, Party Poison, his girlfriend Daytime Rose, and Revolver in our red mustang. I listened to Party's every direction and soon we were there. But a BLI van was parked outside. Was it too late?

Wicked Rainbows p.o.v.

I sat in the corner with my head down. That's when I heard the door open.
"Rainbow!" Poison and Rose ran over and when Poison tried to reach out I shifted away out of his reach. I looked up and saw the others walk in coming over to me making me want to scream at them and make them go away. Scout came over to me but I hit her hand away.
"Leave me alone...please..." I said. Scout looked at me before running off with tears.
"Way to go dumbass." Ray glared at me before running off to her. Everyone left to go do their own thing as Party shipwreck them away.
"We are here if you need us Rainbow. Hang in there buddy." He said before sitting at one of the tables with everyone else. I looked up and saw three unfamiliar faces. One was a young girl who looked about 10. She had hair similar to Rays and was adorable. Next was a girl. She had awesome hair. It kinda looked like the hairstyle Frank had always said he wanted. She looked like someone I would totally be friends with. The next was...wow. He can only be described as the sexiest man alive. He was short. He had black hair with pink streaks. And his eyes were gorgeous. I couldn't look away. And then I noticed he was staring at me. He made his way over to me. As I watched his hips swaying taunting me. When he reached me he sat down next to me against the wall and I smiled a bit.
"What's your name?" I asked sniffling as he wiped away my tears with his shaking hand.
"V-v-venom p-punch." He stuttered. I smiled and scooted closer to him.
"I'm wicked rainbow." I said. He smiled a bit and I saw the girl with a black fringe with blond sides ran over.
"Did Venom just talk?!" She asked. I raised my eyebrow and nodded.
"Y-yeah I g-guess I did." He said.
"How did you get him to talk?" She asked me smiling. I smirked and leaned my head on Venom Punch's shoulder. Deciding my angel had arrived. And that there was hope.
"I don't know." I said. I felt Venom Punch relax as I leaned on his shoulder. And his shaking hand slowly made its way over to mine. Together they made a perfect fit. Just two rebels looking for a helping hand along the way. That's simply what we were.
Sign up to rate and review this story