Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

i found my true love

by PurplePeopleEater 2 reviews

Reeeeead please and review.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 830 words

0Unrated
Wicked Rainbow's p.o.v.

dear journal...
The next few days were full of tons of games and love in the air. Scout wouldn't talk to me since I kinda yelled at her. When it came to grudges she was the best at holding one. So I got to know Motor Baby. We colored and played tag together while the others were having a meeting about our next mission. Party or Ghoul would fill me in on everything after. And Venom. Even though he was still a mystery to me, I had fallen in love. And the fact that he shares my room with me didn't help. But life as a killjoy was slowly getting better.

I closed my journal and sighed. I was sitting on the hood of the car. I heard someone come out and hears laughter from inside the diner but just lay down on the hood of he car closing my eyes. I felt someone lay down next to me and touch my cheek with their hand. I opened my eyes and saw Venom. His eyes sparkling with curiosity.
"Rainbow? Pl-lease don't hat-te me a-after this." And with that said he leaned in. Was this it? Is he going to do what I've wanted him to do since we met? Does he love me too? His lips finally touched mine. And it felt like one of those fireworks shows in Disneyland that I loved as a boy. Hell it felt even better. It was magical. As he pulled away I pulled hum back in again. Except this kiss let me know...

Venom Punch's p.o.v.

I woke up and stretched sitting up. Rainbow wasn't here. Maybe he got up early. I felt so lost and insecure without him laying next to me. I heard voices coming from in the diner. Maybe I slept late. I stood up and pulled on my sweatshirt before walking out of the room. I saw everyone but Rainbow in the diner. I walked over and sat next to Midnight Star. She smiled at me.
"Hey Venom. You hungry?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Nah. H-uave you s-seen Rainbow?" I asked and she shook her head.
"I saw him walk outside earlier." Ghoul said wrapping his arm around Midnight. I nodded and got up starting to walk to the door.
"Hey Venom where are you going?" Grace asked. I smiled.
"T-to g-get a boyfriend." I said walking out of the diner. I saw him sitting on the hood of the car. His eyes closed. I smiled and walked over hopping onto to car and laying next to him. I put my hand on his cheek. I was going to make the first move.
"Rainbow? Pl-lease don't hat-te me a-after this." I whispered before leaning in and toughing his pale pink lips with mine. Letting magic fill the air. I smiled and pulled away. But I was pulled right back into another more passionate kiss. Which let me know...

Rainbow's p.o.v.
I

Venom's p.o.v.
Found

Rainbow's p.o.v.
My

Venom's p.o.v.
True

Rainbow's p.o.v.
Love.

Venom's p.o.v.
This time I pulled away his eyes were open and full of love. I smiled and lay my head on his chest. He stroked his fingers through my hair. It was quiet but a good comfortable silence.
"What's your real name?" Rainbow asked. I was wondering when he would ask. I smiled and faced him.
"D-daniel. But ev-veryone called m-me Danni." I said. "What-t about y-you?" I asked.
"Anthony. But that's what my parents called me. I went by Aj." He said. He looked sad when he mentioned his parents and I kisses his cheek. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. And I rested my head in the crook of his neck.
"T-tell me a-about y-your life before B-BLI." I said. He sighed.
"My parents were okay. My mom was amazing and gorgeous. She would do anything for me. But my dad hated me. He was a homophobe and one night he kicked me out and stuffed the pills down my moms throat. The last I heard about them is that they work with Korse. They were working with him from the beginning..." He said holding back tears. I frowned and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him.
"What about you baby?" He asked me. I blushed when he called me baby.
"W-well, when BLI t-took over I s-stopped talking. I lived w-with my boyfriend B-bob and k-korse k-killed him right in f-front of me." I couldn't go on. I was crying in his arms. Thinking about he look on Bob's face when Korse shot him and took the life away in his beautiful blue eyes. Aj held me as I cried my heart out.
"I-I love you A-aj." I blurted out. He looked at me and smiled kissing my temple.
"I love you too Danni. I love you too..."
Sign up to rate and review this story