Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

your my best friend

by PurplePeopleEater 4 reviews

Read please and rate and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 770 words

0Unrated
Vengeful Scouts p.o.v.

When Rainbow smacked my hand away the other day it felt like he was smacking me out of his life. But what really hurt was that he had replaced me. With the little girl. Did I mean anything at all to him? Probably not.
I saw him walking into the diner hand in hand with Venom. While I was happy for them I knew I wouldn't get my best friend back. He was busy with Venom. And playing with Motor Baby. Sonic must have notices my sudden sadness and she reached out and took my hand in hers kissing Kobras cheek before dragging me into an empty booth.
"Okay what's up. I can see something is bothering you." She said. I let a single tear fall and she pulled her arms around me hugging me tightly.
"I miss him Sonic. I miss him so much. But now Rainbow hates me." I said. I didn't like showing my emotions and I bit my lip trying to hold back tears. But then Rainbow was standing there.
"Scout, we need to talk." He said half smiling. I frowned and the tears fell. I saw Sonic stand up whisper something in his ear and then she left and then Rainbow sat next to me and held me in his arms.
"I'm so sorry Scout. You know I love you and I could never replace you." He said. I sorta relaxed in his arms.
"I miss you Rainbow. Your like my older brother and I feel lost without you. Like an abandoned child." I said. Rainbow hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
"You'll never get rid of me Scout. Ill be here as long as you need me. I shouldn't have flipped out at you the other day. I was just scared I guess." He said. I nodded and hugged him tightly.
"I love you Aj. Your the best fake brother a girl could ever ask for." I said.
"I love you too... Emily." He said slowly smiling.
"We better get up before Jet and Venom get suspicious." I said smiling back at Rainbow. He laughed a little and nodded so we got up and went back to our lovers. I sat next to Ray and he put his arms around my waist. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
"You okay baby?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I had everything I needed. I was happy.

Venom's p.o.v.

I was watching Rainbow talking to Vengeful Scout. He kisses the top of her head and they kept hugging. I know Rainbow told me he was gay. But maybe he wasnt. Maybe he was just messing with my mind. He didn't love me. Aj didn't love me. I frowned as Scout's eyes met mine and she laughed. Did I mean anyhing to anyone?! I slugged into mine and Rainbow's room laying in the bed. Letting the tears fall. I was alone.
But then I felt strong arms pull me onto their lap and I looked up and saw Rainbow. His eyes full of worry and confusion.
"If you d-didn't love m-me why didn't you sa-say som-mething." I whimpered. Rainbow looked at me and frowned.
"What..." He asked confused.
"I-I saw the w-way you looked at h-her." I cried. Rainbow put his hand on my chin lifting it up so I was looking at him in the eyes.
"Venom, Danni, sugar I love you so fucking much. I would do anything. I love Scout but as a little sister." He said. I felt so stupid. He lay down and I lay next to him. He reached for my hand and kissed each of my fingers, giving me chills, before he intertwined our fingers together.
"Aj?" I asked in a quiet voice.
"What is it sugar?" He replied. I turned to face him and he wiped away my tears as I sniffled.
"K-kiss me?" I asked. He smiled.
"Don't have to ask me twice." He said. He leaned in slowly before the sweet taste of his lips were on mine once again. He closed the door with his foot and I stopped him before we got further.
"A-a-Aj... I'm n-not ready." I said afraid he would hate me.
"Mkay sugar." He said pulling away. We just lay safe in each others arms. Forever and always.

I want to make the next chapter on the couples and their relationships would that be okay? Also if you guys can will you tell me what you want your relationship to be like otherwise I will just make it up
Sign up to rate and review this story