Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

Can you feel the love tonight

by PurplePeopleEater 5 reviews

Love love love love

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 1757 words

0Unrated
Midnight Star's p.o.v.

I walked outside and saw Ghoul sitting on the car reading a magazine and smoking. Typical Frankie. It's only when I got closer that I saw what he was reading. Fucking. Porn. I ripped it out of his hands.
"Hey! What was...oh, uh hi baby." He said smirking.
"Why the fuck are you reading porn?!" I said through gritted teeth.
"I'm 24 I'm allowed to do whatever I want. Your not my mother!" He said crossing his arms. I stared at him in shock with my mouth wide open.
"I know I'm not! But I'm your girlfriend! Am I not good enough for you?!" I said wanting to slap him. He mumbled something under his breath and I slapped him before running into the diner. I pushed past Revolver and into the bunkroom where I collapsed onto my bed and cried. I felt someone sit down on the bed and looked up to see Revolver.
"What happened?" She asked. So I explained what happened and Revolver hugged me.
"I'm sorry Star." She said. "I'll go talk to him." She said getting up. It sucked. I mean whenever me and Frankie fought we had to have someone convince us to make up. We were both just too Damn stubborn.
"You dont need to." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Frankie standing there. "Can I talk to her alone Rev." He said. Revolver smiled at me before getting up and walking out closing the door behind her. Frankie lay down next to me and wrappedi his arms around me pulling me closer.
"I'm sorry." I was shocked that those two words came out of his mouth. We were both stubborn. When we fought we had to have someone to convince us to make up.
"I'm sorry too." I said snuggling into him. He kissed the top of my head.
"I love you baby." He said and I smiled looking up at him.
"I love you too Frankie." I said. And then his lips were on mine. Making a sweet connection. Full of so much passion and love. Making me aware he was all mine.

Fun Ghoul's p.o.v.

I was in a bad mood. Dr. D had told me Korse was close to our zone. Too close for my liking. So when I felt Star's hand hit my cheek. I kinda took it as a waking up call. She means more than the world to me. She is my best friend. And the other half of my heart. I still don't understand how I got her. She is way out of my league. But I was stubborn. And I hadnt told her exactly what she means to me. I decided something needed to be done. So I got off my lazy add and walked into the diner. Passing Motor baby, Rainbow, and Venom. I walked into the bunkroom and saw Star crying in Revolver's warm embrace. Guilt immediatly hit me in the gut.
"I'll go talk to him." Revolver said. I walked into the room more.
"You don't need to. Can I talk to her alone Rev." I asked. Revolver stood up and walked outside closing the door as I lay down next to my girl. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.
"I'm sorry." I said. For a minute she had a look of suprise and shock on but that quickly changed to a smile. She snuggled closer to me.
"I'm sorry too." She said. I smiled a little and kissed the top of her head.
"I love you baby" I said. She smiled looking me in the eyes.
"I love you too Frankie." She said. Then I placed my lips on hers. Craving her taste. She was so amazing. Better than I could have ever asked for.

Sonic Shock's p.o.v.
I was sitting in the dinner with Kobra snuggled up against him in a booth. I loved hearing his heartbeat. It reminded me that I wasn't dreaming and that he was real and mine.
"What are you thinking about Sonic?" He asked. I shifted my position so I was looking at him.
"How Damn lucky I am to have you." I said smiling. He smiled back and kissed me. A sweet slow passionate kiss. We had been friends before Korse took over. In high school we were the needy friends. In college we were only hook up bodies. Our sophmore year we had sex and everything changed. We were more in love than any other couple. I loved him. And he loved me. He pulled away and I noticed something weird. He had a nervous, like really nervous look on his gorgeous face.
"I know times are weird right now but I love you so much baby. And I don't have a ring right now but I gotta be with you forever. So, when all this shit ends, will you marry me?" He said fast. I smiled and kissed him. The years following down my cheeks as he asked for entrance. Which of course I accepted and his tongue explored my mouth. I pulled away and held onto him.
"I'll take that as a yes." He said wiping my tears of joy and happiness away. I smiled.
"Yes. I will marry you. I love you so so so so much. I want to be your other half forever." I said smiling. He kisses my cheek.
"You are my other half, forever and always." He whispered in my ear. I was the happiest girl alive.
"When do you want to tell the others?" He asked. I shrugged.
"The sooner the better." I said grasping his hand in mine.
"Tonight before bed we will tell them." He said and I nodded. Tonight we will tell them.

Venom's p.o.v.

I sat on the bed reading a comic book. Aj was asleep next to me. I turned to face him and smiled. He looked so Damn cute sleeping. I kissed his soft lips waking him up. When I pulled away he looked up and smiled at me.
"Hey baby." He smiled. I smiled and snuggled into his chest as he stroked my hair. We just lay there happy to be in each others arms. Safe and secure. Loved and happy. Two boys laying in each others arms. If I could chose anywhere to die it would be in his arms. Not that I want to think about that. He hummed a tune to me and I smiled. He had so much power over me. I don't think he knows how much he means to me. He means more than the fucking world. And I promise someday soon when we could watch a sunset in peace I would show him how much he means to me.

Vengeful Scout's p.o.v.

I was walking outside with Ray hand in hand. My birthday was coming up and I was so excited.
"What do you want to do for your birthday?" Ray asked putting his aviators on.
"I want you." I said.
"But you have me." He said. I looked down and blushed.
"No Jet. I want you to make me yours. Please?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yeah. I know you want to Jet." I said.
"I'm not rushing you into this you know." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"You know me. If I didn't want this I wouldn't ask." I said. He nodded and smiled a bit.
"Okay. Whatever you want." He smirked. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.
"I love you Emily." He said pulling away.
"I love you too Ray." I said.
"Help!" I heard a voice plead. I turned around and saw a girl running towards us. With Jet Black hair. She was really pretty. That's when I noticed she was being chased by two dracs. Me and Ray looked at each other before he raised his ray gun and shot them both. I ran over to the girl.
"Are you okay?" I asked. She wiped away her tears.
"Yeah. Thank you so much." She said. Ray ran to my side.
"Who are you?" He asked. The girl sighed.
"My name is Izzi. I have been stuck in BLI's head quaters for a couple months. They were taking me over to the Sadman when I escaped and they were shooting at me." She said. I looked at Ray and he nodded at me. We would take this girl into our home.

Daytime Rose's p.o.v.

I looked up from my book and watched Gerard. I could tell something was bugging him. He was sitting against the diner wall and drawing. He only drew when he was upset or angry. I got up from where I was sitting and went to go join him in the shade.
"Party? What's wrong hun?" I asked running my hand through his shaggy red hair. He didn't answer. It was like he was ignoring me. " Gerard, talk to me dammit!" I said getting upset. He turned to me and I noticed tears brimming his beautiful eyes.
"You called me Gerard..." He said threw gritted teeth. I swear to god if we start fighting like an old couple again I will go to Korse and plea for death.
"Well it is your name." I said reaching toward to kiss him. But he pushed me away.
"Look sugar, you know i love you but nobody calls me Ger- my real name." He said looking away. I hit his head and frowned at him.
"Well that's your name. I know you don't want to think about your life before this but your trying too hard to forget it honey." I said looking in his eyes. A single tear slipped from our fearless leaders eyes. My boyfriend who was strong and invulnerable was crying. I hugged him close to me.
"I'm just so scared." He said. I was confused.
"Of what. Korse isn't gonna find us." I said. He was silent.
"He is about 40 hours away from here. He is coming. And apparently he has a secret weapon." Oh shit.

soooooo I am so fucking sorry I haven't updated in forever but I was going through a hard time. You all probably don't want to hear about my life so ill just leave it at that. But I promise I will update more often. Anyway, rate and review.
Xo,
Aj
Sign up to rate and review this story