Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

roller derby futuristic lovers

by PurplePeopleEater 2 reviews

Show pony. Izzi. Korse. Drama. Drama. And more drama.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-03 - Updated: 2011-12-04 - 748 words

0Unrated
hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My little sister Ronnie is in the hospital and during thanksgiving break my friends and I cancelled our previous plans and we went to Vegas. Let's just say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Anyway I've just been through a lot. I'm really sorry. And this is kinda just a filler chapter. Not much. R&R
Aj


Izzi's p.o.v.
I rolled over in my bed and jumped when I saw my father sitting on a chair beside my bed. He has that effect on people.
"Isabelle, darling, I have a mission for you." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"What is it this time? Am I going to find a new slut for you or is Miss Kimmy enough to satisfy your manly needs." I said glaring at him. He slapped me and I fell onto the floor.
"Shutup you little whore. You are my daughter and you will respect me." He said circling around me. "Now, you are to report to the killjoys and pretend to be one. I am giving you one week before we suprise attack them. And you better cooperate or I will not even flinch before I kill you. Just like I did to your whore of a mother. Get ready and then get out." My father said before walking out. I wiped my tears away and stood up. I went to my closet and opened an old box. It was full of my bright colorful clothes. When life was fun and wonderful. When I didn't wear all white every single day. I smiled and went a bit overboard. I put on hot pink stockings, a yellow skirt, grape colored belly shirt, pink jacket, and purple doc martens. I went over to the mirror and put purple eye shadow, pink mascara, and pink lipstick on. I put my hair in pigtails and lastly I grabbed my barbie whistle and pink it around my neck. Just in case. I grabbed a tiny princess backpack and put my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, makeup, and my white rollerskates in it. My dad never let me roller skate anymore. I used to be part of a roller Derby team. My name was Smack Sabbath. But that was then and this is now.

**two days later**

I had been with the killjoys for a day now. They were having a meeting and insisted I went outside since they couldn't trust me yet. I felt terrible. I hated going against them. They were all so nice. Maybe we can fight back to my father. If I warn them we can make a plan. Id tell them tomorrow. I heard cheering from inside but stayed outside. There was only one thing that could make me feel better. I slid off my doc martens and put my roller skates on. I stood up and raced against the wind. I felt so free. It felt like only minutes I was skating for when I hit someone and we fell to the ground. I looked up and saw a guy in tights and skates sitting up in front of me.
"Shit. I'm so sorry." I said. He nodded and took his helmet off. He had cotton candy blue hair, green eyes, and an eye brow piercing. Damn.
"It's okay. I'm show pony." He said standing up and holding out his hand to help me up. Once I was up I smiled at him.
"I'm Izzi." I said.
"You don't have a code name do you?" He asked smiling. I shook my head.
"Your gonna want one so Korse won't know your identity." He said. I don't think Korse finding my identity is a bad thing. He already knows.
"How do I get a code name?" I asked. He smiled.
"Just make one up. What do you like?" He asked.
"Well, roller Derby." I said blushing. He smiled.
"I used to watch roller Derby all the time. What was your nickname?" He said smiling.
"Smack Sabbath." I said. It was his turn to blush.
"I used to go to your teams matches all the time. You were my favorite. Some might even sat I was obsessed with you." He said. I smiled.
"Really?" I asked shocked. He nodded.
"Come on. Let's go inside and we can talk in there." He said holding out his hand. I took it and we skated into the diner together. Only to hear the news of the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story