Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is death if life is a bitch?

i dont need anyone but you

by PurplePeopleEater 4 reviews

If you don't like sex scenes then don't read it. Also next chapter is the wedding. Yayyyy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-04 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 1746 words

0Unrated
Rainbows p.o.v.
I sat with grace as the others talked about a plan or something. I don't know. We were drawing together. I took the black crayon and tried to think of what to draw. But I had lost my imagination long ago. I had nothing to draw.
"Rainbow, just draw whatever comes to mind." She said smiling at me. I looked over and saw her drawing her family.
"Are those your parents?" I asked. She nodded.
"Yeah." She said her smile drifting away.
"Tell me about them." I said.
"Well, daddy worked as a mechanic and momma was a waitress. Whenever I went to bed momma would always sing to me. Her and daddy were so in love. I could see that in their eyes. But when BLI took over they refused the pills and one day Korse showed up. He...he shot them but I was hidden. They didn't find me. I found Venom and Revolver and they helped me. Their my family now." She said. I hugged her as a tear slipped down her cheek. I hummed a tune to a song I wrote when I was little. Grace calmed down and looked up at me.
"Thank you Aj." She said. I wiped away the tracks of her tears.
"For what?" I asked.
"For being so nice to me. The others treat me like a baby but you don't." She said.
"Don't listen to them Grace. They are just fooling around with you." I said. She smiled and went back to drawing. I sighed and started drawing my feelings. With each stroke the picture seemed to get more real. I jolted when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Aw, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry baby." Danni said biting his lip. I smiled and put the picture on the table pulling him onto my lap. He giggled as I kissed his neck. But I stopped when I heard a gasp come from his mouth.
"What is it?" I asked. I saw him staring at my picture.
"W-why did you draw that?" He asked stuttering. Damn, I just got him out of that habit. I looked at the picture I drew of my in the bathtub with electrical appliances in it. But I did have clothes on. I shrugged.
"Can we talk about it later sugar? Its personal." I said. He nodded and kissed me. He pulled away and snuggled into me. I had upset him.
"Guys, we have something to tell you." Kobra said holding Sonic's hand. Just as Kobra opened his mouth to say something Show Pony and the girl from earlier burst in laughing and holding hands. Not only that but Show Pony didn't have his helmet on. I don't think any of us has seen him without it. He was hot. Cotton candy blue hair, an eye brow piercing, green eyes. Damn. But I had the love of my life.
"Sorry." Show pony apologized.
"It's okay. Stay here though. You should also know that," Kobra smiled at Sonic, "we are getting married!" He said. We all stared in shock. I was not expecting that. Party threw Rose off of him and ran outside. Obviously angry. Kobra ran after him. Sonic just stood there like she was about to cry.
"Congrats Sonic. You two deserve each other." I said. She smiled at me in thanks and everyone started agreeing with me.
"Well, me and Rainbow are going to bed. Night guys." Venom said before dragging me off to our room and locking the door.
"Explain. Now." He said. I frowned and burst into tears.
"I'm sorry. I just hate being on the run. I hate knowing my parents are working with the man who wants me dead, I just can't take all this drama." I burst out. Venom frowned and pulled me hands away from my face. I sat down on the bed and he straddled me.
"Never...kill...yourself. I love you too much to go on without you...I...love...you Aj." He said in between kisses. I pulled away.
"I love you too. Danni I-" I started but he pushed me back so I was laying down with him on top of me.
"Just shut up and kiss me." He said.
"Don't need to ask twice." I said smirking. We kissed with passion. Then he started rubbing our crotches together and I swear I could see unicorns and rainbows when I opened my eyes.
"Aj...I-I need you." He said through his slightly irregular breathing.
"You sure?" I asked, wanting to tease him a little. I slid my hands slowly down his body until the rested on his thighs; pushing myself up a little as I kissed him so my hardening erection was pressing firmly into his. Danni moaned slightly into my mouth as I mentally smiled as I countinued to make out with him.
"Please..." He half begged when I broke the kiss again. I rolled us over so I was on top.
"What do you want Danni?" I asked as my hands held his sides as I kissed him again.
"C-can I have you?" Danni asked a little hesitantly. I smirked and reached over him to get a box.
"I'm prepared so you better be happy." I smirked before taking a box of condoms and a bottle of lube onto the bed next to us. Danni instantly began to kiss me furiously back; like he was starving for the lust steaming out of my body. He moaned slightly and in a second I had both of our shirts on the ground. I went back to kissing him. I couldn't stand it anymore.
"Damn I'm too close to fuck you at the moment." I said through heavy breaths. He nodded and flipped us over so he was on top. In a swift movement my pants were off.

Venom's p.o.v.

This would be easiest for me to just give him a quick blow job. With only his boxers and socks left, I hooked my fingers into the elastic and sliding the fabric off him. Pushing his legs slightly apart, I gripped the base with one hand and used the tip of my tongue to run it slowly up his entire length. He moaned loudly at that. My tongue then circled the head, collecting the pre-fun that was leaking out, as I let my warm breath purposly hit him just to push him that much farther.
"Fuck danni!" He moaned as I purposely breathed out of my nose. Figuring he had enough torture, I lowered my mouth over him, my tongue still running along his erection as he moaned; sucking in my cheeks lightly to help him along. I used my other hand to hold him down cause his hips kept trying to raise completely off the bed and I didn't want to start gagging if he forced himself into my mouth any deeper. "Danni...m'gonna..." He moaned out so I sucked a little harder; the cum pouring into my mouth moments later. I pulled my mouth off of him then swallowed it. Licking up the bit o had missed.
Once his breathing became somewhat steady he looked at me. My pants were so tight by this point that my pelvis was completely numb due to lack of blood flow around my own erection. I didn't want a blow job though. I wanted something far more intimate.
"Fuck me before I go find some cheap whore to do it." I said whining. He nodded before unzipping my pants and throwing them on top of his. He rolled so he was on top and he bit down on the hem of my boxers making me go crazy as he pulled them off with his teeth. He took the bottle and put some of the contents on his finger as I move up on our bed giving him enough room. He sat between my legs, on his knees. He slid his finger into my entrance and I took a deep breath as the slight burning sensation ran through me. He pushed another finger in. A third and final finger slid into me and I clenched my hands momentarily. After he sissored around he pulled them out. I had my head back so he couldn't see the tears but I knew he knew they were there.
"You ready?" He asked. I couldn't find my voice so I just nodded. His new erection slowly sliding into me instead of his fingers. Once he was all the way in I was in so much pain but...good pain. He stopped for a moment before to exhale before his hands moved to my hips where they clutched my skin tightly while he pulled in and pushed back in a little harder each time.
"God Danni...so tight.." he moaned as I heard his heavy breathing. He started to rock his hips faster; slamming into me a little harder with each thrust. My erection was greatly leaking but we were too consumed with the actual feeling of sex to pay any attention to it.
Then Aj hit a spot that made me moan so loud I swore thw others must have heard it.
"Omigod! There again right there!" I yelled through another loud moan. His thrusts became hard and fast as neither of us could get enough of it. I didn't want it to end but I knew it would as my climax quickly approached. Sensing this, Aj released one of my hips and began to pump my erection in time with his heavy hard thrusts. My breathing was so quick that it was actually starting to sting my lungs as well.
"Aj..." I half moaned half cried out.he leaned so he was whispering in my ear.
"Cum baby." He said panting. "Cum for me." He told me as he continued to thrust. Moments after those words passed those delicious red lips, I did. All over him and myself. A split second later I felt Aj cum inside of me. We were both a horrible mess. We were covered in sweat and cum but god did I feel amazing. He slid out of me and we collapsed next to each other on the bed smiling. I snuggled into his chest and he held me.
"Never think about killing yourself again. I love you Aj." I said closing my eyes. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you too baby."
Sign up to rate and review this story