Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The world is ugly

you could say you're sorry ?

by franksarmy 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 535 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V
I wake up, see my phone flashing and think that it's probably Frank telling me when to meet him later. I pick it up and glance at the time on there, it's 1pm. Oops, slept in late.. I opened the text and it read:
"Gerard, I'm sorry, I can't come today, something's happened with my dad."
He said that yesterday, didn't he? He did. He was obviously avoiding me. I dialed his number and waited, when I thought he wasn't going to pick up, I heard his voice.
"Gerard, I'm sorry. My dad-"
"Frank. You texted me that last night, I know you're trying to avoid me." I was accusing him of this.. But I actually didn't know why. Why should I care?
"Gerard, I know. I was lying last night, I didn't want to go out, but this morning.." His voice cracks and I realise he isn't lying now, I can tell.
"Frank, are you at home?" I say.
"Yes.." His voice trailed off and I heard him sniffle. I put the phone down without even saying bye and almost ran out the door.

Frank's P.O.V
I run downstairs knowing he'll be here soon, he didn't have to tell me he was coming, I knew already..
I hang around by the front door, waiting for him. But he seems to be taking forever and I let my mind wander..
What happens if my dad doesn't get through this? Dammit Frank. He will. You don't even know what's wrong with him yet.
I jump at the sound of Gerard's knock on my door, and I wipe my eyes and open it.
"Frank, are you okay? What's happened? Why's your dad..."
"I don't know. I have no idea if I'm okay or not. And my mom won't even tell me what's wrong with my dad. She says that I'm too close to him. But I don't know what the fuck that means."
Gerard's eyes widen and he just stares at me.

Gerard's P.O.V
Frank's looking at me like.. Like I'm the only one he can turn to.. Like he can speak to nobody else..
"I just want to know what's wrong with him, why can't I just know? Why won't she tell me?!" He says shaking his head and looking at the floor.
"Frank she might be trying to protect you.. She probably doesn't want to hurt you!" He looks at me raising his eyebrows. He turns away from me and sits on the bottom step of the stairs, he hangs his head and I go over to him, sitting next to him.

Frank's P.O.V
I feel Gerard's arm slip around my shoulders, and pulling me to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and I feel tears running down my cheek. Shit. I don't want him to see me crying.
"Frank.. are you crying? Frank don't worry, he'll be okay" Gerard sqeezes my shoulders.
"Thanks, Gerard." I say.
"What for? I'm only-"
"Everything, everything you've done for me, you've been such a good friend to me." I lift my head and look at Gee, he bends down and kisses my forhead.
"It's okay, Frankie."
Sign up to rate and review this story