Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

But It's Better If You Do

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel chills with the guys, until a memory of her father haunts her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 709 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel’s POV
I stepped inside, it was a cute little house. The main floor had a nice sized living room, a small kitchen, decent sized dining room and a bathroom.
There was another door leading downstairs and then the stairs to go upstairs.
"Come on we’ll go in my room."
"The dark hole, I call it."
"Mikey, your just jealous that I get the whole basement and you have a tiny cube like room upstairs."
"Shut up."
We all went down to Gerard’s room.
It looked just like mine.
Bed in the center, desk off to the side, bedside table, no alarm clock, dark curtains, drawings all over the desk, I swear it was like being in Connecticut all over again.
"Dude, Gerard."
"What, it’s horrible right?"
"No, it looks just like my room. Like a fucking replica."
"Holy shit."
"Damn you have a dark hole too?"
"It’s a cave Mikey! I call it my cave."
"I like it, gentle germs and lady, welcome to my cave."
We all started laughing.
"Hey Gerard, got any coffee?"
"Does he have coffee? Gerard Mother Fucking Way, ALWAYS has coffee."
"Thanks for the info Ray."
"Come on up to the kitchen, we’ll get coffee, sugary shit and go back down to chill."
"Awesome."
After Gerard spilling hot water on his hand, and nearly killing Frank with his arm, we got our coffee and tons of unhealthy shit, we went downstairs.”
Gerard plopped on his bed.
"So Hazel, why did you leave Connecticut?"
"There were a lot of problems at my old school, always getting beaten up and shit."
"Damn, that’s terrible."
"Well I had a really amazing friend, his name was James. I miss him like fucking hell. We would do the same thing we’re all doing. Just chill drink coffee, and he would comment on how awesome he thought my drawings were. I think they’re all shit personally."
"I got to see them sometime, I draw. I’m not that good. My mom kept me and Mikey inside when we were younger, the streets weren’t safe, so I started drawinat a young age."
"My mom’s a bitch. I lived with my amazing aunt back home."
"Why didn’t you like talk to your dad or something? Like maybe her bitchiness would have stopped."
I chocked up on the word ‘dad.’ My face flushed and my smile dropped..
"Hazel, you told your mother those lies."
"Dad you-"
"Shut the fuck up you little cunt."
"Dad.."
He had punched me so hard I stumbled back on my bed.
"I said shut up."
He grabbed me, pushed me around slapped me. He pushed me on the bed.
He started taking off my dress
"Dad sto-"
"Shut up!" He slapped me again. He threw his hand over my mouth and a sudden sharp pain hit me in the lower region repeatedly, I started bleeding too. It didn't seem to worry him.
I was crying and trying the best I could to make noise.
That deserved me another slap.
He finished a half hour later called me worthless trash like my fucking mother..
"Hazel? Hazel."
Someone was shaking me.
"Stop stop! Dad! No!"
I felt tears running down my cheek.
"Ow- Stop Dad!"
"Hazel!"
I think I heard Frank yell.
I let out a yelp.
I was shaking so bad.
"Fr-Frank?"
"Hazel? Are you okay."
I sat there. Shaking huddled up. I felt Franks arms around me.
I cried into his shoulder.
Frank’s POV
She was yelling a few words like ‘stop don’t touch me’ and he one that stuck out was ‘dad.’ Something happened with her and her father. It had to be pretty bad to set her in a trance like that.
I went over to her and hugged her. She broke down and cried into my shoulder.
I looked up at Gerard. He looked worried, Mikey looked scared and Ray looked like he was trying to figure out what happened.
I felt sorry, worried, scared for this girl. Who knows of her dad will come looking for her. I wish I could help.
She just needs a friend right now and that’s exactly what I’m going to be.
Sign up to rate and review this story