Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I saved his life.

Nutella

by mychemicalradiancee 6 reviews

Life is yummy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1085 words

0Unrated
I think I’m mainly gonna do the story in Kiras’ view, unless any of you still want it in Franks’ xo.
*]
[*Kira’s POV:


The next day is hell. Today the guys have a show in Tamps, so of course we have to get up early to be there early. We had just finished checking out of the hotel and we were now loading our shit on the bus.

“What time are we gonna be there?” I heard Ray ask Mikey.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you ask the fro’ ?” He says hence the air quotes.

“Okay!” Ray says excitedly. For the next 20 minutes, Ray is just standing there, yelling at his hair, expecting an answer. Men.

“Mikey?” I ask.

“Huh?”

“What’s wrong with Gerard? He’s been really quiet lately.”

He doesn’t answer, just looks down at his Doc Martens and starts to play with the sleeve of his hoodie.

“Mikey. What’s wrong?” I spit out.

“Well...um...he feels really bad about the way he thanked you, for, well...saving his life.”

Why does he feel bad? I’m living my biggest dream thanks too him.

“Oh. If that’s the case, then where can I find him?”

“I think he’s in the kitchen trying to make coffee.” He says sarcastically.

“Thanks.”

I walk slowly towards the bus, taking in every inch of it. I never thought I’d be so close to their bus before, maybe to get a signature or a photo, but never inside.

I walked into the bus which was actually quite spacious from what I’ve seen on LOTMS. I saw Gerard leaning over the coffee machine trying to put a new filter in which then fell onto the floor, spilling out all of the coffee grains. The coffee machine with it.

He sinks to the floor to pick up what he can, but quits and leans back against the sink; face in hands.
I quietly walk over to him and sit beside him, not saying a word. After a few minutes or so, he looks up at me. His eyes are red and puffy from his silent crying, and big dark circles under his eyes from not sleep at all. His red hair is strewn all over his face, making him look like hell.

Deciding the first to speak, I ask “Gerard, what’s wrong?” I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

He just looks down at his lap, looking defeated. “I-I just feel terrible about how I thanked you. You put your life on the line for me, and I didn’t even know you. I should be more grateful to you, and for what you did. I- I’m so sorry Kira. I owe you so much.” He goes back to staring at his lap, tears streaming down his face.

“Hey,- don’t cry. Come on. Gerard, I don’t want anything from you. You guys already made my biggest dream come true, and made it 10 times than I thought it would ever be.” He looks up at me with a confused look plastered straight across his face. “I got to meet my favorite band. Plus, I get to go on tour with you. Ya know, they don’t just choose random fans now a days.” I end with a smirk.

I encircle him in a big bear hug and we just sit there, enjoying the others company.

Once the contents of the broken coffee machine, the guys all come onto the bus, letting me know where about to leave.

I sit down on the mini couch the bus has and start to watch TV. Nothing interesting. Frank comes skipping in the living room, plopping down onto the couch next to me with a loud thud.

“Hey beautiful.” He says while kissing my forehead, a smile creeping up on my face.

“Hi handsome.” I lean into his side, him now putting his arm around my little body.

“We need a new coffee machine.” I blurt out.

“Who broke it? Michael I swear to god if you put a for in there I’m gonna-” leaving a confused Mikey by the fridge.

“Frank, if fell. No big deal. We’ll get one in Tampa.”

He calms down a little, but is still frustrated he won’t have his daily supply of caffeine for 8 hours. These men live off of that stuff, or they’ll die of a mental breakdown.

After watching TV for an hour or so, I get bored.

“Ray, what do we have to eat?”

He gets up from his chair and walks over the to a drawer called our Emergency Junk Food.

“Let’s see......we have bread, coke, chips, Nutella-”

NUTELLA? We have NUTELLA?”

“Uhm....yeah.” He says looking scared.

“That shit is amazing bro! Gimme!”

He grabs the jar of Nutella, and also grabs a spoon figuring I’m going to eat it all. Well he guessed correct.

I love this stuff, so damn much. I stick my finger in the jar and take out a little bit, soon to be on Franks’ nose.

I lightly poke his nose, which now makes him look like Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer, except his lightbulb his a dud.

“Hey, what was that for?”

“Cause.” I say, giggling like a 2 year old.

He swipes if off his nose and into his nose with a satisfied look on his face.

After a while, I’m done with my Nutella, and throw the jar away with the spoon. Wait, was it plastic? Oh well.

I snuggle back up with Frank, after being satisfied with my little meal.

“Someone tired?” Frank whispers.

“Mhm.” I mumble out, closing my eyes, listening to his heart beat up and down through his chest.

He scoops me up, probably bringing me to a bunk. He sets me on a very comfortable mattress and soon joins me.

In a matter of seconds, I’m off dreaming that I was swimming in Nutella. Life is good.

A/N: I am VERY SORRY for not updating, like, at all. I feel so horrible because I want to get on with this story, because I’m hooked on writing it. Thankyou for the people that read it, it makes me smile, letting me know people are reading :)
So I’ll be updating late tonight, maybe 1 or 2 chapters. Don’t know, but mainly because it’s raining cats and dogs outside right about now! Love you all xo :)
Sign up to rate and review this story