Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Innocence

Park

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

"Do you believe in soul mates?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1172 words - Complete

0Unrated
I never thought this day would come.

Amber holds my hand as I walk her to my car. Her skin feels so soft against my own; I sneak a glance over at her. She has a glowing smile on her face as we reach my car. I open the door for her, letting her sit down before shutting the door behind her. Once I’m in the driver’s seat, she laces her fingers with mine once again.

“Where are we going?” she questions, sweetly.

“I figured we’d go to the park. I packed us some snacks to eat,” I answer her, pulling out of the driveway.

The sun is shining brightly above us as we lie on the grass. Off in the distance, I can see a group of younger kids playing soccer. Amber is staring up at the sky, trying to make shapes out of the clouds as they pass by.

“That one looks like a heart,” she whispers, giving me a shy smile.

I grin at her ability to be so damn cute. Amber lifts herself up so that she is resting on her elbows, head turned so that she is looking at me.

A strand of copper hair falls in front of her eyes. I sweep it back and press a kiss to her lips hoping I’m not being too bold.

“Frank, I’m falling for you so fast,” she admits, gazing directly into my eyes, “but I don’t know anything about you.”

“What do you want to know?”

She shrugs, “How about we play 21 questions?”


“I’m up for it.”

I think of a question I want to know about her. It isn’t too hard. I want to know everything about her. “If you were only allowed to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?”

She doesn’t even hesitate to answer. “Lord of the Rings. I love those movies.”

“Interesting,” I answer, surprised that she choose that movie.

Amber continues, “I cry every time Haldir dies. I’m such a sap,” she pushes my shoulder as I laugh her eyes wide with a slight hurt look.

“Well, I would choose Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, because it‘s awesome,” I tell her.

“Nice…my turn, what do you like to do in your spare time?” Amber questions, resting her head on my arm.

“Make music,” I answer. “I play a few instruments and I can sing.”

She raises an eyebrow, “You know I’m going to have to hear you now, right?”

I nod. “Of course, I’ve actually written a few songs about you.”

She kisses my cheek softly. At least she’s flattered and not completely creeped out.

“Well, I like to spend time with you,” Amber whispers in my ear, a pale pink dusting over her cheeks.

I can’t help myself; I press my lips against hers for a few seconds before pulling away, “Next question,” I grin. “Have you ever been drunk or smoked pot?”

She laughs nervously. I wonder if she knows I’ve seen her at Gerard’s parties, “I get drunk a lot and I smoke pot occasionally, but I really hope that doesn’t change your opinion of me.”

I rub her side, softly, “I can’t judge for something I do,” I say, pulling her towards me so that she is sitting my lap. “Why do you get drunk all the time?”

“To block out the world, it’s a dark place,” Amber says wrapping her arms around my neck. “Do you really drink and smoke pot?”

I nod.

“Okay,” her face scrunches up a bit when she tries to think of a question. “It’s time to get really personal.” I become nervous, as she says this. “Are you a virgin?”

I close my eyes. I really wish she hadn’t asked that questions, I feel terrible about it, “No. I lost it to a really mean girl and I regret it everyday.”

Amber’s face falls, “Whatever, it’s cool.”

I want that expression to go away; I want to see her smile, “Are you?”

The pale pinks returns to Amber’s cheeks, her bottom lip between her teeth, she gives me a pathetic smile, “Yeah.”

“Well, at least you can still give it to someone you love. I wish I had that,” I explain, twisting a strand of her hair around my finger.

“You still could…you could pretend,” Amber whispers.

“So when we do it, you want me to think of it as my very first time?” I question her, instantly regretting my words because she most likely isn’t planning on having sex with me this early in the relationship.

Amber giggles, kissing my lips, “If you want I’d be okay with that.”

I nod, gazing in to her eyes, “When we get to know each other better.”

Amber’s cheeks redden, “It’s your turn.”

“Are you close with your family?”

Amber nods excitedly before she starts talking about how close she is to her mother, Renee, and her younger sister, Chrissie. She explains how Renee is quite the hippie, hence the reason why Amber has the middle name Rayne. She explains how her father picked out Chrissie’s name

“Where’s your dad now?” I question, confused as to why her face fell when she mentioned him.

“My father left us about three months ago just gave up on trying to make things work,” Amber explains, sadly. “We haven’t heard from him since.”

“Your dad is missing out on an amazing girl,” I say, rubbing her shoulder.

Amber’s eyes water slightly, “Sometimes I wonder if he ever really cared about us or if he thinks about us now. Maybe he regrets leaving that day.”

I pull her into my arms as she begins to cry softly on my shoulder, “I bet he kicks his own ass every day for what he did, Amber.”

She nods in agreement.

“What about your family, Frank?” Amber asks after she has wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

I smile thinking about my mother, father, and siblings, “My mother and father fight quite a bit, but they love each other. I have an older brother and two younger sisters. They would love to meet you.”

“I’d love to meet them,” she says with a smile.

We continue to ask questions, learning more and more about each other. She is like the female version of me. I didn’t think I would be able to fall more in love with her than I already had, but I do. The more I get to know her; I believe without a doubt that she is meant to be with me.

“Do you believe in soul mates, Frank?” Amber questions out of the blue.

“I do,” I answer, kissing her cheek. “And I already found mine.”

Note: again, this story just makes me smile. I love writing cute stuff. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story