Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(43) Wish You Were Here

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

Kacy fears her relationship with Brendon is falling apart. & What does Brendon have in mind to stop the bullying at Kacy's school?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 947 words - Complete

1Moving


(NEXT CHAPTER)

"Kacy?" Lisa's voice invaded my head and I groaned, rubbing my temples as I sat up. My head ached. My entire body hurt.

"What happened?" Lisa asked, voice higher than usual.

"Someone hates me." I groaned, pain shooting through my body as I sat up. "I still woke up though." I muttered. "Maybe I'm supposed to suffer more than this." I couldn't pretend to understand what the crazed girl had in store for me.

"You're not making sense Kacy. I'm calling Brendon." Lisa said, reaching for her cell phone.

I didn't even attempt to stop her. What was the point? He would see what had happened to me eventually. My lip was bleeding. I had a bloody gash on my forehead from having my head shoved and rubbed against the picnic table. I had claw marks covering my body. It was fairly tame for what had happened previously yet still not pleasurable at all.

I could hear Lisa talking to Brendon on the phone, she sounded concerned but she didn't really tell Brendon anything. She just informed him that he needed to come to the school immediately. I could just imagine how nervous he was. I hated causing so much drama.

**

"Oh baby..." Brendon whispered, upon seeing me. I looked away from him, biting my lip. "Not again..." He whispered, sounding angry.

I shrugged, "What can I say? People love to hate me." I tried to play it off as if the beating I had endured was nothing.

"They won't get away with this." Brendon assured me.

Lisa was sitting next to me and the principal had now joined us. "Do you remember who the girl was? Remember anything about her?" He asked, once again.

"I didn't see her." I said, coldly.

Brendon stood and turned towards the principal. "Had you done something about this the first time then she wouldn't be covered in bruises again!" He shouted, losing his cool.

Guilt covered his face but he didn't say anything. I tugged at Brendon's pants, wanting him to calm down. Brendon looked down at me and his tone instantly softened, "I didn't mean to upset you. We should go home."

"It might not be a good idea for Kacy to come back tomorrow." The principal said awkwardly.

Brendon glared at him once again, "Maybe it would be a good idea for you to make this school a little safer."

"I want to go home." I said, quietly. I hated the fact that I was starting an argument and I didn't want Brendon to be upset.

Brendon nodded, "This isn't the last you're going to be hearing from me. I'll have my lawyer contact you." Brendon said, angrily.

I closed my eyes and tried to shut out his words. Things were getting worse. School was supposed to be over soon. Why couldn't I just graduate without any other drama?

Brendon gently pulled me up and I leaned against him as we awkwardly made our way to his car. Lisa split from us once Brendon had shown up. I was grateful. I didn't want her upset as well. Well, she already was. I didn't want her to get more upset.

"Is this the first time?" Brendon asked once we were inside of his car.

"What?" I asked softly.

"Is this the first time?" He repeated, "Have you been having trouble this entire time and hiding it from me?" He sounded angry.

I silently pulled out my phone and handed it to him. He stared at me in confusion for a few seconds but then he started searching through my phone, quietly cursing when he saw the text message. "Damn it Kacy. You need to tell me when shit like this happens!"

"Why? So we can both stress?" I asked, annoyed.

"So I can protect you!" Brendon said, throwing my phone to the floor of the car. "How am I supposed to protect you if I don't know you're in danger? Damn it. I knew you should have never gone back to that fucking school." He said.

"Please calm down." I begged.

Brendon just shook his head as he started the car.

As Brendon glared ahead at the road, speeding towards our apartment, I felt alone. I'd never felt so alone while with Brendon. I knew that hiding the texts from him had angered him. I understood why but I just wished he could be calm about the situation. I was scared. His anger just scared me more. What was I to do? If I couldn't go back to school then how would I graduate? And more than anything... I didn't really want to let some crazy girl stop me from going back to school. I didn't want to back down. And as I stole another glance at Brendon's tense expression I knew that when I told him this it would just cause another fight and I wasn't looking forward to that at all.

*

Brendon went out with friends. I was inside. The bath water had gone cold. Where was Brendon? He hadn't returned my texts, hadn't answered my calls. I felt pathetic for calling him so much. I shouldn't bother him on his 'guy's night out'. I really needed to hear his voice though.

He left the apartment angry. Was he angry at me or what had happened? I didn't know anymore. I couldn't remember feeling so small around him. He always made me feel good. Was our relationship falling apart because of the texts? I hadn't thought hiding them from him was a big deal but...

Well now I just really wanted Brendon to be with me. I needed to hear that things would be okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story