Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When I loved you...

The reason why

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

"I'm sorry."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 534 words

0Unrated
It's been atleast 3 weeks. Ryan's texted me about a million times. 'Let's work this out.' 'I don't care if you used me I still love you and you can use me for the fame just please come back.' It made me feel terrible. I didn't want to breakup with him, honestly I didn't. I was just thinking about him, but you know what? I didn't even care anymore. I miss him and he obviously misses me. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. After three rings he answered.
"Hey Alexis." He had been crying.
"Hey R-Ryan." I had been crying too.
"Will you please come over?" He begged.
"Already on my way baby." I whispered.
"Baby? So you'll take me back then?!" He said happily.
"Let's just talk when I get there." I started my car. When I got there I found Ryan on the couch passed out. "Ryan?" I said trying to shake him awake. "Ryan wake up." I finally gave up and layed down next to him. He smiled, put his arm around me, and I fell asleep.
About two hours later I woke up on the couch by myself. "Ryan?" I said blinking a few times and sitting up.
"Hey." Ryan said while walking into the room with two coffee mugs in his hands and the biggest smile on his face.
"I'm so sorry Ryan. I didn't mean anything I said. I do still love you. I couldn't live without you. I got so sick the past three weeks. I'm so sorry, and and and-" I was shaking by now, probably crying.
"Alexis it's ok. I know you would't just use me you're too nice to do that to anyone." He smiled. "Remember when we were ten and you accidentally hit me in the arm and spent litteraly half an hour apologizing to me?" He laughed.
"I do rememeber that day Ryan. For more reasons than just that." I looked down at my feet.
"What do you mean?" Ryan asked.
"It's the day you told me you loved me." I looked up and smiled at him.
"It's still true. I do still love you with all of my heart and I don't get why you would hurt me. You said that you didn't love me anymore, and that hurt me really bad." He fought back his tears.
"I know and I'm so sorry I do still love you. I honestly didn't mean anything I said." I almost started crying. I looked over to the clock, 7:15. I stood up and hugged him. "I should probably get home." I kissed his cheek.
"Alexis, you are home." I smiled. "Will you take me back?"
"Of course, Ryan I still love you and I would do anything for you." I smiled. "But there's something I have to tell you and I don't know how you'll handle it. This is also why I broke up with you."
"What is it?" He cocked his head.


ooooh cliffhanger:3 so I decided I'll make it a story. Also I hate Brent so I'll bash on him alot in this one. There might be guest appearances from FOB, MCR, Paramore, and TAI. So r&r please:)
Sign up to rate and review this story