Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever Continued....

Please Come Back

by MCArmyWife 1 review

It is time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 4463 words

5Moving
As soon as Marcus walked into the bedroom he knew. “Why have you bonded with Anna?”

Casey, who’s eyes were wet with tears, looked at him through the reflection of the mirror. “I needed to bond with her.”

Marcus crossed the room to the dresser where she was seated. Laying his hands on his shoulders he tried to control the overwhelming anger he felt. His eyes turned topaz. “I don’t understand.”

Casey gave him a sad smile, “His Excellence wanted me to bond with a turned Healer.” Before she could go on Marcus’s fingers dug into her shoulders.

“Damn it. Why didn’t you tell me that?”

Casey sighed, “I knew it would upset you.”

“Yeah, I’m fuckin’ upset. I’m tired of this shit. You are mine and as so I should know everything that you are doing or planning.”

She tried to ignore the pain his fingers were causing. “Please stop.” She whispered.

He lifted his hands from her shoulders but remained in place. “So you bonded with a turned Healer because it was what His Excellence wanted? Didn’t you think you should at least get my opinion on who you chose?”

“Why?” She was trying to hear his thoughts but his anger was making it difficult.

“Because you fuckin’ chose a wrong Healer, that’s why. You know she’s wrong.” He yelled.

Casey pushed away from the dresser forcing him to take a step back. “Anna is a wonderful Healer.”

His anger was blinding. “She’s fuckin’ wrong. In our world she should have been destroyed along with her child. You know that.”

“Stop.” Casey screamed. “Just stop. I know deep down you know thinking like that is what’s wrong. There is nothing wrong about Anna. She and Gerard have both used their gifts as was intended.”

“Like you know how our gifts are to be used.” He spat. “You don’t know anymore than I do.”

“I know much more than you.” Casey said squaring her shoulders. “I know that your blood is a blessing and a curse all rolled into one.”

“A curse?” He yelled.

“Yes, it can be. If you don’t control it, it controls you. Right now it is controlling you. Making you say things that deep inside you don’t mean. You would never let Gerard and Anna be destroyed.”

Marcus clinched his fists. “Yeah, I would.”

Casey stared at him.

“I would destroy them myself if it would keep you from harm. I would fuckin’ destroy myself to save you.”

A single tear rolled down her cheek, “Because you love me and you don’t know how to deal with the emotion.”

He closed his eyes a moment trying to get his emotions under control. “I want to leave here, now.”

“We can’t.” She whispered.

Again his anger flared, “Of course we can. I want to leave, we will leave.”

She looked away. “Please.” She whispered then walked over to the bed. “Just hold me.” She said as she removed her robe.

Marcus didn’t understand. “Sex ain’t gonna change my mind.” He ground out. As her nude body caused lust to overwhelm him he tried to ignore it.

Casey moved to the center of the bed and held out her hand. “Please.”

Still believing she was trying to change his mind about leaving he quickly shed his clothing and crawled into the bed. He was shocked when she broking into heart wrenching sobs.

“Casey.” He whispered her name. “What’s wrong?”

She buried her face against his chest. “This is so hard.”

Suddenly he was filled with another emotion…fear. “I don’t understand.”

Her voice trembled, “It has been fourteen months since we first bonded.” He could feel her tears against his skin. “It is time.”

__________________________________________

Gerard could sense Anna’s fear as soon as he walked into their room. “Sugar, what’s wrong?” He asked as he quickly crossed the room to the bed where she still sat.

For the moment it was impossible for her to put her emotions into word.

He was shocked as he now could smell the recent blood bond that still lingered. “You have feed?” He recognized the scent was different, he knew she hadn’t feed from Annie.

“Yes, with Casey.” She whispered.

“What? Why?” He asked in shock.

“It was what she wanted.”

“Shit, does Marcus know?’ He asked immediately fearing the Pure’s reaction to this.

“He does now.” Anna said softly. She could feel Casey’s emotions.

“Oh fuck, don’t tell me his pissed?” Gerard took her hand in his.

“Casey believed he would be upset.” Anna admitted.

“Then why?” Gerard asked shaking his head. “Why would you bond with her knowing it would upset a Pure?”

Anna sighed, “His Excellence had requested Casey bond with a turned Healer.”

Gerard digested this information. “He wanted her to bond with a turned Healer so she chose you?"

Anna nodded. “Yes, and before you say it, I too pointed out that choosing a wrong Healer was not a good idea.”

“I hate that we are considered fuckin’ wrong.” Gerard said trying to control the anger he felt.

“But to the Healer world we are wrong.” Anna said softly. “I hope by bonding with me Casey did not make a mistake.”

Gerard pushed away his anger. Gently he brushed her long hair away from his wife’s face. “Tell me about bonding with her.”

Anna smiled sadly, “It brought back memories of Christa. Casey’s blood is sweet just as her mothers blood was.”

“I remember the first time you mentioned that to me.” Gerard said as the memory returned. “It was on the tour bus after you and Christa bonded while I watched.” His eyes turned topaz just remembering the scene.

Anna’s eyes too changed. However just a quickly they turned back to icy blue. “Gee, Casey said Marcus will turn her tonight.”

“What?” He dropped Anna’s hand and stood. “Oh shit. Marcus has no idea, does he?”

“He does now.” Anna said unable to keep tears from her eyes. “I can feel she has told him. I feel her fear.”

“She’s afraid?”

“Of course, she knows she is facing death.” Anna whispered. “She knows her heart will stop beating, she will die.”

“But she’ll come back.” Gerard wouldn’t let himself believe in any other outcome.

“A Ingredior Utriusque has never returned.” Anna reminded him sadly. “Casey knows this, as does Marcus.”

“Then he shouldn’t turn her.” Gerard said beginning to pace. “She should just remain mortal.”

“That is not what she wants. Casey believes her place is in the Healer world.”

Gerard sat back down suddenly overwhelmed by what he knew were Marcus’s emotions. “Shit, I feel for Marcus. This is tearing him up.”

“She begged me to care for him if she does not return.” Anna whispered.

“Of fuck. No one will be able to care for him if that happened.” Gerard said shaking his head. “He would be lost.”

Anna lowered her head and her tears continued to fall. What Gerard said was true, Marcus would be lost.

_______________________________________________________

“Casey, no.” Marcus tried to move away but she clung to his body with all her might.

“Please, don’t leave me.” She cried.

Her sobs were breaking his heart. “Honey, I would never leave you.” He said trying to calm her. “But I can’t turn you, I won’t.”

“You must.” Casey said trying to stop her tears. “This is what is meant to be. I know it deep in my heart, in my soul.”

Marcus tried to reason with her. “If you felt that way you wouldn’t be so upset.”

“I am not upset for myself, I am this way because of my love for you. I believe I will return. I believe I will be a Healer. But I know a Ingredior Utriusque has never been turned and I know once it was tried and failed. What if I’m wrong? What if I don’t return to you?”

“If I don’t turn you then you have nothing to fear.”

“Except a death that I can’t return from. I would age and die.” She whispered. “And I know in my heart I would have thrown away this beautiful chance to be a Healer.”

His fear made him continue to try to change her mind. “Fine, you believe you’re supposed to be a part of my world, I get that. So take more time and think about it.”

“But it is time.” Casey said moving back slightly to look into his eyes. “I can feel it. For the past few weeks the feeling just kept getting stronger.”

“That’s why you wanted to come here.” Marcus said as the truth became clear. “You wanted to be near Anna and Gerard.”

“And Annie.” She whispered. “I wanted to be surrounded by those I love.”

“Casey, I can’t do this.” He said closing his eyes. “I just can’t.”

She reached up to stroke his face. “You will because you are a Pure. His Excellence has demanded you turn me when I felt the time was right.”

“I will fight my Pure nature. I will defy His Excellence.”

She sighed, “You can’t. But it’s more than that. You will turn me tonight because it’s what I want, and because you love me.”

_________________________________________________

Sean glanced over at Annie. “Are you okay?”

Setting her cup of tea down on the kitchen table she thought a moment before answering. “I wish I could explain to you how I feel.”

He reached across the table to gently stroke her arm. “Just try.”

“It’s like for me there is a strange feeling in the air. Like something is about to happen that I don’t understand and know I can’t change.”

“And it’s a bad feeling?” Sean asked.

“It scares me.” Annie admitted.

Sean took a sip of his tea then said softly. “Right now I can feel that Gerard is I think upset. I’m not sure, it’s weird that I can’t really define his emotions.”

Annie nodded, “Anna is the same way but more than anything I can tell she is scared.”

“Scared?”

‘Yeah, and I want to go to her but I can’t.”

“Because she hasn’t called you?” Sean asked.

A tear appeared in her eye. “Because I’m afraid she no longer wants me.”

“Why would you think that?” Sean asked as he pulled her to him. Once she was seated on his lap he asked again. “Really, tell me why you think that?”

Annie laid her head against her shoulder. “When she summoned me earlier to give Marcus a message I knew she had fed.”

“The synthetic?” Sean guessed.

“No.” Annie whispered. “Casey was just leaving her room. She’d bonded with her. I could sense it.”

“Anna bonded with Casey?”

“Yes.” Annie said softly.

Sean hugged her closer. “Hey, Gerard feeds from other blood bounds occasionally. I’ve accepted that’s just the way it is but it’s never lessened our bond.”

“I’m just being stupid.” Annie whispered.

“Not stupid.” Sean said kissing the top of her head. “I understand how you feel. You love Anna.”

“And I love Casey, she’s like a sister to me.”

“Yeah but that doesn’t change the fact that because of your bond with Anna you feel threatened. Believe me I know how that feels. In the back of my mind I always wonder what will happen when I get older. I think that maybe Gerard won’t want me as his blood bound anymore.”

Annie lifted her head to look into his eyes. “You really worry about that?”

Sean nodded, “Yeah, I do.”

“I will always want you.” She said as she laid her head back against his chest.

He hugged her tightly. “And I will always want you Annie.”

Suddenly she lifted her head to look deeply into his green eyes. “Do you really mean that?”

“Is that so hard for you to believe?"

“But you haven’t even known me for that long.” She said admitting her fear. “Maybe we’re just drawn together because of our blood bonds.”

“I don’t believe that. From the moment I first saw you I felt something. God, I thought you were the cutest thing I’d ever seen.”

Annie smiled, “Really?”

“Oh hell yeah. But I didn’t know who you were or why you being there was so surprising to Gerard, I picked up on his emotion right away. So I tried not to look at you. Tried to fight the attraction. But believe me when I found out why you were here and that you would bond with Anna I was so happy. I wanted you to stay. I wanted to get to know you.”

“At first I just thought you were being nice to me to please Anna and Gerard.” Annie admitted.

He laughed, “Oh hell no. It was purely for personal reasons.”

Their eyes locked and time seemed to stand still.

Sean reached out to touch her cheek with his fingertip. “I’ve fallen in love with you. And that is something I didn’t believe would ever happen.”

Annie understood since he’d told her about his previous, painful relationship. “I would never hurt you like she did.”

“You could.” He whispered. “If you don’t feel the same way.”

Annie pressed her lips to his for a gentle kiss. When she sat back her smile was beautiful. “But I do feel the same way. I love you, Sean. And for most of my life that’s an emotion I didn’t think I’d ever feel for a man.”

Sean titled his head confused by her words.

A moment later Annie giggled, “That sounded wrong. No, I didn’t mean I’m attracted to women so falling in love with a guy is strange. What I meant was I feel love for my family, and for Anna but I never thought a guy would want me.”

“How could you think that?”

“Because I’m so different. I’ve had boyfriends in the past and believe me once I tried to explain to them how I can sense things, well, they didn’t understand.”

“I think that is one of the best things about you.” Sean said softly. “I love that you aren’t like everyone else. You are special, unique.”

Annie looked into his eyes. “And I am yours if you’re sure.”

For a moment he forgot to breath. “Annie, are you sure?”

Instead of answering she slipped off his lap then extended her hand.

Sean took it then stood. Together they climbed the stairs to his bedroom.

___________________________________________________

Casey was overwhelmed with her own emotions and Marcus’s thoughts. As he held her tightly she tried to be strong. For several minutes the room had grown silent. However there were things she knew needed to be said. “I love you.” She whispered.

Marcus closed his eyes trying to fight the emotions that were filling his mind. “I fuckin’ hate this.”

Casey understood, “Don’t fight it. You need your Pure blood to take over now.”

“No, it’s wrong.” He ground out.

She ran her hand down his body feeling his need pressing against her. “The blood knows what is about to happen. It controls your body.”

“I don’t want it to.”

She smiled sadly, “Once you believed that you couldn’t feed without sex.”

“That was before I was with you.”

“But you believed that because it was what the blood demands. I understand that.”

“I just don’t understand why it has to be now. Why can’t this wait?” He begged.

“I don’t understand why it has to be now, but it does. I can feel it with every fiber of my being.”

He forced his mind to work trying desperately to ignore his hunger, to ignore the lust that filled his body. “We need to discuss this. If I turn you there are things you must know.” He paused trying to make himself say things that went against everything he’d once believed. “I want you to be turned wrong.”

Casey understood how difficult that was for him to admit. “I know. You fear if I’m turned correctly I won’t love you like I do now.”

“I couldn’t bear that.”

“I will always love you.” She gently caressed his hipbone as her fingers slowly moved to take his throbbing manhood in her hand. “Always.”

He moaned. “I can’t think when you do that.”

“The time to think is over.”

“No, I have to say this. I want you to be wrong. But you must remember that when you awaken you can never let anyone know if you’re wrong.” His voice shook, “Because there is no way in hell I would ever let you be destroyed.”

“I know what happens when a turned awakens.” She admitted.

He looked into her eyes. “How?”

“When I was older I asked Aunt Claire. She explained that my mom told her about Gerard’s awakening. I know what happened.”

“Oh hell.” He sighed. “Then you have to know what will happen to you and what’s expected of me as your Maker.”

“I know Anna as Gerard’s Maker taught him to feed as others watched. I know she stood by silently as he feed and had sex with a blood bound.”

“Fuck.” Marcus whispered sadly.

“It’s okay.’ She forced herself to smile. “I understand to the Healer world that was expected. But I also understand that Gerard did what he had to do. He had to appear like a correctly turned Healer.”

“Could you do that?” He asked searching her eyes.

“I can do anything that will secure my place in the Healer world. I can do anything to stay at your side.”

His eyes flashed, “Please, let what your saying be the truth.”

“It is the truth.”

“I have no idea who will be present for your awakening. His Excellence I know wishes to be informed once it’s happened. I have no fuckin’ idea who he might send to witness it.”

Casey knew but remained silent.

______________________________________________


Sean led Annie over to the bed without switching on a light. The drapes were pulled back and the moonlight filled the room.

“You’re so damn beautiful.” He said softly as they both sat down on the bed.

Annie tried to ignore the uneasy feeling she’d been having all evening. She wanted this time with Sean to be memorable.

He gently cupped her face with his hands. “If you’re not ready, I understand.” He believed her sudden silence was because of this.

“I want this." She whispered. “It feels right.” As she spoke she began to unbutton her blouse with trembling fingers. “I want to make love with you.”

Sean dropped his hands and once the blouse was completely unbuttoned he slowly pushed it off her shoulders. Suddenly he pulled her to him raining kisses on her face. “Oh, Annie.” He whispered against her skin.

She reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Once it fell from her body Sean lowered his mouth to her nipple. She moaned as his tongue began to tease. “Wait.” She suddenly cried out.

He sat back, his eyes wide.

She smiled then stood. As he watched she removed her clothing. His heart rate increased as each piece hit the floor. “Uh, you are overdressed.” She teased in a throaty voice.

“Yeah.” He stood and quickly shed his clothes. Annie watched him, her eyes heavy with desire. Once he was nude he sat back down beside her. She reached out to run her hands over his chest.

Again their lips met this time the kiss was deep and lasting. His fingers caressed her breasts soon they were both out of breath.

“You have something?’ Annie whispered.

He nodded and stood to grab her wallet off the dresser. However she saw when he returned to the bed with the foil packet he was frowning.

“What is it?” She asked afraid he’d changed his mind.

“I want to be honest with you.” He said sitting down. “I’ve not been with anyone like this for a long time. Not since…”

Annie placed her finger over his lips. “I understand.”

He smiled when she removed her finger. “I just don’t want you to think me having this.” He held up the condom “Is because I uh you know.”

Annie giggled. “I’m damn glad you have it but I didn’t think that.”

In the moonlight her skin was so pale but her eyes were shining. “I will be very gentle.”

Now Annie’s smile faded. “Sean, I’m not a virgin.” She whispered looking down.

“Hey, it doesn’t matter.” He said not understanding.

“No, it does and I want to be honest with you too. I stupidly thought once that having sex with a guy would make me more normal. It was clumsy and quick.” She lowered her head.

Now he understood. “And you hate that you did that.”

She nodded still not looking at him. “Yeah, I did all kinds of stupid shit trying to make others and myself believe I wasn’t different.”

“But you are different.” He said using his fingers to tilt her head up. “And that is a very beautiful thing.”

Still she felt she needed to explain. “So I’m really not very good at this.”

His finger caressed her cheek. “Of course you aren’t because you’ve never really done this, you’ve never made love. What we are going to do is make love, Annie.”

Never having been in love before was an overwhelming feeling. She smiled, “I do love you.”
“And I love you.’ He kissed her lips. As they fell back onto the bed he began to show her just how much.

Casey knew she couldn’t allow Marcus to think anymore about what was about to happen it. It had to happen. She kissed him deeply then slowly lowered her body down the bed, all the while her lips pressed against his skin.

“Casey.” He ground out her name with her tongue began to swirl round his erect penis. His body shook with desire. His fingers intertwined in her hair as her mouth completely took him in. “I don’t want…”

But Casey knew he did want, she knew that sex would make his Pure blood run strong and he needed that now more than ever.

Suddenly Marcus sat up before she could react. Reaching down and pulled her towards him. He shifted to his knees then sat back on his heels. Before she could guess what he was about, his hands lifted her up and back, so that she was sitting astride his thighs but facing away from him. In a small part of his mind he knew why he’d chosen this position. He couldn’t bear to look into her eyes. Their naked loins were pressed together, but still he didn’t enter her.

The first twinge of excitement sang along her nerves. He held her to him with one hand on her stomach, and the other hand slid down between their legs. The intimate contact brought a sharp little cry to her lips.

“Tell me this feels good.” He murmured against her ear and gently nibbled the lobe careful not to let his fangs tear the skin.

“Oh yes.” Casey cried. His rough fingertips were caressing over her most sensitive flesh, creating and building such pleasure that she could barely speak. Mindlessly she arched her back against him. The movement brought his manhood more solidly against her and she moaned.
“Please, Marcus.”
He moaned also. Her smell filled his nostrils but her blood was calling to him. His lips moved to lick the side of her neck.

“I want you.” Casey panted. “Inside.”

He eased her foreword until she was on her stomach then covered her. His entry was slow and gentle, this wasn’t sex, he was making love to her. It went against every instinct of his blood but it was what he wanted. Eagerly she met the impact of his thrusts, her body on fire. She withered against him feeling the desire building like a taunt spring. Then suddenly it sprang free and she convulsed as the orgasm hit. Marcus held her in his arms then suddenly his need could no longer be denied. He thrust into her, driving hard and fast until his pulsing release freed him.

“Now, Marcus.” She begged. “Now.”

He cursed himself but he couldn’t do it without one last look into her eyes so full of life. Flipping her over he looked down into her face. “I love you.”

She placed her arms around his body. “Please.” She whispered.

Slowly he lowered his head to her neck. As his fangs pierced the delicate skin she tightened her arms around him.

_________________________________________

“Oh” Annie moaned as desire washed over her. She had never believed it could feel so right so good.

Sean slowly began to move inside her. “I’m not hurting you?" He whispered.

She wrapped her legs around his waist afraid he’d leave her. “So good.” She said arching her back to meet his thrust.

“Annie I can’t hold out much longer.”

“Oh” She cried again as one final thrust pushed he over the edge. He’s release followed moments later.

His body fell on hers. “I love you.” He whispered against her moist skin.

Anne ran her hands down his back loving the feel of his weight on her body. “I love you Sean.” She whispered realizing just how true and deep the words were.

_________________________________________________

As Marcus continued to drink her blood Casey held on to him tightly while whispering words of love.

Suddenly her voice grew weaker. He started to lift his head.

“No.” She cried out using all her strength. “Please, don’t stop.”

He could hear her heartbeat slowing. Using every ounce of willpower he possessed he continued. Hating what he was, yet hoping it would save her. When her arms loosened and fell to the bed he let her blood sing to him. When her heart stopped he continued on knowing there was no turning back.

Finally it was done. He lifted his head to look into her face. “Casey.” His voice shook. It was then, for the first time in his existence tears fell from his eyes. “Please, come back to me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story