Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Who Walked In?

by redglitterapple 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 828 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thanks to those of you still reading along for being so patient with my terribly slow updates... Im trying to get a regualar schedule again... anyway,, All in Frank's POV this time... just a new set Up Im trying,, let me know which you prefer, seperate POV chapters or both POVs in one chapter

Frank's POV

Gerard was startled underneath my touch. He turned round, cookie to mouth, to see it was just me. He sighed in relief and lower his cookie.

"You scared me a bit there, Frankie." he set down his cookie an hugged me for a moment. I breathed in his scent. I didnt notice when he tried to pull away to look at me, my eyes were still closed, arms locked. "Frank?" he asked. I was still breathing. "Frank?!" he asked again a little louder. I snapped my head up. "Hmm?" "What were you doing?" he asked "Oh I umm... " I looked to the floor as I chewed my lip.

Gee giggled and slid his hand into mine as we walked back into the living room. Bob had left and now it was just me, him, his brother and mom. We sat and watched TV for awhile and I fell asleep infront on the TV, as I do.

The next morning I woke up. I looked to the clock on the wall. It was about 12. I really needed to stop skipping school so much. Obviously Gerard didnt wanna wake me, because him and Mikey were gone. I heard rustling in the kitchen and walked into it.

"Morning Frank." Donna smiled at me from across the island in the kitchen.

"Morning." I smiled back."I didnt realize it was so late." I said as I took a seat and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Yeah, time goes faster these days. You shouldnt be skipping school either, Frank." she had genuine worry on her face

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Ill definately go in for the rest of the week." I smiled as I took a bite from my apple, wiping the excess juice off my chin. Stupid apples.

"Gerard said it was a half day today anyway ,hun, Im sure you didnt miss much. He and Mikey should be home by 1."

"Thanks, Donna." I said. She smiled again, we seem to smile a lot dont we, and put the last dish away and walked out of the kitchen. I was alone now with my apple. I looked down to it, the mold of my teeth in it. The more I looked at it, the more my appetite deminished. I stood and threw away the apple and walked down to the basement room where my clothes were located. I grabbed out a fresh pair of jeans and a clean t-shirt. I also took out a bag of toiletries and padded to the bathroom that had been installed downstairs. I stripped myself and climbed into the steam filled shower. I let the water beat against my back for a moment before I went about my thing. Shampoo, soap... I was clean within 15 minutes. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel round as I climbed out. I walked into the room shaking out my hair and looking at the fl- oww!! I ran into something hard and fell backwards onto the floor. Doesnt help Im in a towel. I rushed my hand to my head and looked up. It was Mikey.

"Mikey?" I asked weirdly

"Hi Frank." he held his hand out to me and I took it. Once I was up, I rested my hand on the back of my neck. "So, what ya need, Mikey?" I asked as casual as I could. If Im honest, I was surprised to see Mikey instead of Gerard, but maybe Gee asked Mikey to come tell me something, like he had a detention or a study group.

"I-uh... I..." the kid looked nervous as heck. I relaxed a little, let my hands fall to my sides and asked him again "Mikes what is it??" I smiled slightly. He returned my smile and stepped a little closer. I didnt notice all that much.

He mimiced my previous position, hand on neck, and bit his lip. "I needed to umm... tell you something."

"Sure what is it?" I asked curiously.

"Well... I cant really say it... It would be easier if I showed you." he stepped closer again, and this time I noticed, his face was a mear few inches from mine.

"Um... okay." I said cautiously. After that, he leaned in and touched his lips to mine. My eyes were wide as his lips touched mine. He didnt pull away, but deepened the kiss to my unresponsive movement.

He pulled away and looked down. "I-Im sorry" he whispered.

"You better be!" spoke a deeper voice. Mikey gasped and I looked to the doorway to see Gerard. His face was red, his hands balled into fists.
Sign up to rate and review this story