Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

My September

by redglitterapple 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-31 - Updated: 2011-10-31 - 342 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ive decided to keep to one POV a chapter.. I get to write more and its a but more exciting :)

Gerard's POV

I had my fists balled a my sides. I couldnt believe I just say MY brother kissing MY boyfriend. Fuck Sake!! Didnt he have a girlfriend?

I stumped over infront of the both of them, towering over due to my tall height.

"Mikey..." I started to say, my tone heavy. "Gerard dont please..." I looked to see Frank. He seemed worried and had a look that I just couldnt ignore. I sighed and turne back to Mikey "Can you... just go..." I said calmer.

Mikey couldnt have left quicker, he was gone in 5 seconds. I turned back to Frank, but my anger had returned. "Why were you just defending him?"

"Defending him? I was just asking you not to beat up your own brother!" he snapped back.

I grinded my teeth together hard and spoke through clenched teeth "Well EXCUSE ME for being upset over the fact that my own brother just kissed my boyfriend!"

"So now you call me your boyfriend." a simple sentence, that cut deep and stung like lemon juice. I was speechless, unable to reply, so he continued. "What about Kat huh? She doesnt know your being all gay and running around with the schools biggest asshole when shes stil your girlfriend Gerard! And on top of that Lyn-z was..."

"Wait." I cut him off "Lyn-z?"

"Oh you didnt know. She just happens to have the biggest crush on you." he said sarcastically.

"But obviously none of them matter because Im with you. And my own BROTHER is crushing on my ..." the words escaped my mouth

"Boyfriend.. I get it..." Frank slid on a pair of jeans, a tee and a hoodie before darting up the stairs, but not before saying "Looks like were even, huh?"

I would have liked to make this chapter longer, but Im suffering from writers block right now and just my mind is scrambled.. hopefully more to write next chapter :) xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story