Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 30 Kisses

Say ahh...(Kiss #18 )

by kirayasha 0 reviews

A series of related short stories based on Live Journal's 30 Kisses

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-14 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Say ahh... (Kiss #18)

By kira

Author's note: This is based on a conversation I had with my friend Vickey about Live Journal's "30 kisses" themes... You had to pick an anime couple & write and/or draw something for it & you have to include a kiss! I've chosen Inutaisho & Izayoi. For this story I've included some other people as well, plus a surprise pairing! winks

UPDATE: I've since joined LJ & the 30 kisses community! Actually I've been a member for a while, I had started writing the kisses out of order, but changed that when i started posting them here.





It was supposed to have been just another lunch in a long string of similar lunches, but to Sesshomaru it was just another nightmare in a long string of them since his younger brother's birth. Sighing, he watched as his father alternated between flirting with his wife Inukouhi and his favorite concubine Izayoi. That was normal enough and it was oddly interesting too, for his father was a master at keeping the peace between the two women, not that the timid human would ever do anything as crass as starting a fight at the dinner table, unlike his mother. He continued picking at his food, watching his father's antics, while carrying on a conversation with his mate, Tsukikage, and doing his best to ignore his two year old brother Inuyasha's presence.

Inuyasha, however, was thoroughly engrossed with everything his elder brother did. When Sesshomaru toyed with his food, Inuyasha did so. When he chatted with Tsuki, Inuyasha did his best to carry on a conversation with her as well, even if said conversation consisted solely of his interruptions and Tsuki's entreaties to get him to eat.

Inutaisho was also watching what was going on during lunch. Leaning over to whisper what everyone else thought was a lascivious suggestion to his mate, he said softly, "It looks like Inuyasha's just picking at his food again and I have an idea that I need your help with."

"Hai, I noticed he's been very busy lately imitating the waka-sama. So what do you propose we do?"

"I want to try something that always used to work with Sesshomaru when he was that age," He grinned impishly.

Izayoi giggled. "And what was that?"

"This." The dog general sat up, and picking up a piece of venison with his chopsticks, he turned to his wife and said, "Say ahh..."

Laughing, Inukouhi played along and said, "Ahh..." as her husband fed her the proffered piece of meat. Then he picked up another piece and did the same thing to Izayoi.

Sesshomaru saw it and choked out a laugh. He leaned over and whispered an explanation to his mate.

Tsuki looked over at the dog general, and after silently asking his permission to try the game, she picked up her bowl of rice and said to Sesshomaru, "Say ahh..."

Sesshomaru snorted and was about to refuse when he caught the look in his father's eye. Sighing, he bowed to the inevitable and said, "Ahh..."

Tsuki then popped a mouthful of rice in his mouth. The game went around the table with everyone taking turns feeding someone else, while totally ignoring the two year old hanyou. Inuyasha sat there, dutifully opening his mouth, and saying "ahh," but no one fed him. Then it was Sesshomaru's turn again. He picked up some pickled vegetables and was about to feed Tsuki when she shook her head slightly.

"Feed your brother," she mouthed, and after rolling his eyes at her, Sesshomaru turned to the little hanyou.

"Say ahh..." Sesshomaru said with an air of disdained boredom.

Inuyasha dutifully complied. "Ahh..." he said, opening his mouth as large as it would go.

Sesshomaru schooled his smirk into a tight smile as he popped the vegetables into Inuyasha's mouth. The little hanyou closed his mouth, before rapidly opening it again, as he hated the taste of them. He was about to spit them out when Sesshomaru said, "If you want to play, Little Brother, you had better close your mouth and eat them."

Inuyasha looked around the table for permission to spit out the hated mouthful but all he got for his troubles was encouragement to eat them. So he chewed them as little as possible before swallowing. After taking a large gulp of water, he announced, "Me turn!" Then he picked up a big piece of fish with his fingers and holding it out to Sesshomaru, he said, "Say ahh, 'Niki!"

Sesshomaru was about to refuse when he felt several pairs of eyes watching him. He looked up in time to see his father nodding. Sighing softly, as he hated the taste of the fish as much as Inuyasha hated the vegetables, he said, "Ahh."

Inuyasha shoved it in his brother's mouth and commanded, "Eat!" and with that a battle of wills erupted as the two brothers forced each other to eat their least favorite foods. After a while, they were forgotten as everyone went back to eating. It was only when the "food fight" got a bit loud that Inutaisho cleared his throat and things settled down peacefully.

In the ensuing silence, Inukouhi watched her son. She sat there lost in thought, before turning to her husband. "I was thinking, Husband, that it is a good we haven't been blessed with grandchildren yet," she said softly as she gestured towards the brothers.

Leaning over and kissing her cheek, the dog general replied dryly, "Tell me about it..." He kissed her again before a faint giggle escaped Izayoi's lips.

"Gomen nasai," she said softly. She giggled again when he turned to her and kissed her cheek.

"Nani?" he smiled at her.

"I didn't mean to interrupt, but you were right; this was a good way to get Inuyasha to eat."

"Arigatou," he said before a movement across the table caught his eye and a rich chuckle escaped his lips.

At that moment Sesshomaru had been leaning across the table growling softly at his brother, when Inuyasha reached up and grabbed his face in his pudgy hands. Pulling his startled brother's face closer, Inuyasha kissed him. "Me wuff you, 'Niki!" he exclaimed and all that Sesshomaru could counter with was a strangled sounding "ahh."
Sign up to rate and review this story