Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice

Does anyone notice

by Zombieboygirl 3 reviews

our first fic so please be nice. Beth&Jake. xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1000 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. This is Beth&Jake here. This is our first time doiong this shit so please be nice to us.
xxx

New school year, new school, new town, new start. How bad could that be? Very. Today I start a new school, oh the joys. I can’t wait. Ha. I would rather die to be honest. My step-father dropped me to the gates, I got out as quickly as I could other wise I would be killed when I got home, he wouldn’t do anything here, as he doesn’t like drawing attention to himself.. Yeah right, he just doesn’t want the police at our door, again. Anyway I’m 17 year old, rock-punk, Gay, hyperactive (when not around IT and my mother), skittle loving, Coffee addict starting a new school. Oh and my name is Frank Anthony Iero. I have one friend already his name is Bob Bryar. He’s awesome. He lives next door and said I could hang with him and his friends. I walked in through the main door. This place was so much bigger then my last school, but not as big as others I’ve seen. I was wearing my Gray skinny jeans, my pink studded belt, Stripy back and red top and my back flag hoddy. If I’m honest I think I look rather hot today. I spotted Bob and walked over to him.

‘Hey man, what’s up’ He jumped at the sound of my voice. I smirked.

‘Holy shit, don’t sneak up on people like that.’ He panted, hand over his heart.

‘Sorry Bob didn’t know you where a pansy’ I smirked.

‘No my dear Frankie boy, the pansy is you, not I’ He smirked and I laughed.

‘True I, so what’s up man?’

‘Not a lot, I got your locker key and time table out of the office for ya, you have all the same classes as me and the guys. Your locker is beside Mikes So I’ll bring you to that now, Mimes has your key though, he ran to the library and got your books so there in your locker and all’ He closed his locker and we started walking towards my locker.

‘Wow, Bob ya looking after me? People would think you like me’ I winked and he laughed.

‘Don’t flatter yourself Frankie, It’s just what we do for our friends, The first day is bad enough without having to go through the locker, timetable, books ordeal. Thank me later’ I laughed and nodded.

‘Thank man, I owe ya one’

‘That you do Frankie boy, that you do, Hey Mikes this is Frank Anthony Iero also known as Frankie, Frankie this is my good friend, slightly dorky Michael James Way AKA Mikey or Mikes.’

‘Boooob why ya gotta introduce me to everyone as Michael? You know I hate it?’ Mikey Whined. Bob shrugged.

‘Sorry dude, Hey do ya have Frankie’s Key?’

‘Yeah, but I couldn’t get the god damn thing open so I’m waiting for gee, he had this locker when he went here so he’ll show Frankie how to open it. Oh and hi Frankie, im Mikey’ He smiled at me and I smiled back.

‘It’s nice ta meet’cha Mikey’ we started walking towards our home room. Mikey said his brother isn’t in until lunch time today so I’ll have to wait and carry my books around till then., and may I say they are quite heavy, I mean I’m only 52 and I way little to nothing.



It was lunch and we where all outside having a smoke. I had met the others, and they were all really cool guys. A bunch of jocks came up and started shouting insults at the guys. I stepped forward.

‘Yo douche-bag, pick on someone with the same IQ as you yeah? The elementary schools down the road.’ I smirked and the guys laughed.

‘Are you insulting me faggot?’ He stepped forwards.

‘I believe so, what you going to do about it? Hit me? Call me a faggot again? Come on dude even you can’t be that stupid? Or maybe you could, I mean jocks aren’t all that smart and they definitely can’t insult anyone like me with another words other than short, faggot, emo, freak, shall I go on?’

‘Whoa Frank, maybe you should stop, you don’t want to mess with these guys, no offence but there a whole lot stronger then you and taller. You wouldn’t stand a chance man; do you really want to get beat up on your first day?’ Bob out his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

‘I can hold my own Bob, I’m no wimp, I may like it up the ass and like to suck cock but I am no coward.’ The jocks started laughing.

‘Oh man, we were right about him, he really is a faggot’ the bigger guy smirked.

‘And we HATE faggots.’ Another one said.

‘So if you hate faggots, come on then, fight me, kill me’ I was starting to taunt them. I loved this. Taunting people, I was a sucker for pain and I’d do anything to feel it. They pounced, all 3 of them. I didn’t stand a chance with them but I still healed my own and I actually own. They may be big but they where weak mother fuckers. I felt someone drag me off one of the jock I was beating. The other 2 where past out.

‘Down boy’ the sexiest voice ran thought my ears. His breath on my neck, oh boy did his voice turn me on.



DONE!! Heehee ^^
It's beth btw, Jak just left for homme :(
So anyways could you be nice enough to rate and review? Please??
ohh and if anyone has Facebook could you send me a link, i just made one and have no friends on it :(
Beth xx
Sign up to rate and review this story