Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice

Tell me i'm a bad man

by Zombieboygirl 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-31 - Updated: 2011-10-31 - 673 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV

I stood back and watched the fight unravel. A short punk kid was taking on the jocks. He was wearing Skinny jeans, stripy black and red top, High tops and a pink belt. He had chocolate brown hair, shaved sides with red in his bangs. He was beautiful to say the least. I was leaning against the wall watching him, He took on 3 jocks and was beating the shit out of them. Just watching him sparked something deep inside me. Something I have not felt in a very long time, Lust, pure lust for this short human. He was taking on the last of the jocks. The jock fell to the ground and the punk jumped on him, Shoving his fist into the jocks face over and over again. I stepped forward and my younger brother looked around and smirked. He knew I was there watching, nobody else would have, just Mikes. I walked up to the puck and wraps my arm around this slim waist and pulled him up. His hearts was pounding in this chest, The rush of blood running through his veins was intoxicating. I pulled him against my chest and leaned forward so my lips where at his ear.

‘Down boy’ I spook into his ear. He compleatlly relaxed against me.

‘I.. sorry’ Came his soft voice.

‘Come on guys leave these arseholes to it, you’ve a class to get to’ The guys scrambled away, Mikey lingered.

‘Go Mikey, I’ll make sure Frank gets to he class.’ Mikey nodded and followed the guys. I let go of Frank and He turned around.

‘H-how do you know my name?’ His eyes where wide eyed, pools of confusion and lust. I smirked.

‘My brother, told me there was a new kid called Frank, plus I have never seen you here before, I’m sure I’d remember you if I had.’ The fact was, I new who Frank was, new everything there was to know about him. His family life, which I will have something to do with once I get to ‘know’ him and he trusts me. What goes on in that house, is something I have not seen in a very long time, and I shall stop it.

‘Oh.. I see, you must me Gerard then?’ He smiled. And man it was cute.

‘That I am, Come on you, you better get to class before you get into trouble.’ He nodded and started walking. I laughed, he was going the wrong way.

‘Frank, this way’ I pointed in the other direction and he blushed.

’Oh I knew that’ I chuckled and motioned for him to follow. He had Chemistry so I walked him to class.

‘I’ll see you in art, don’t be late ok?’ He nodded then stopped.

‘How did you know I had art next?’ His little confused face was something I’m starting to love.

‘Because dear Frankie, I’m you art teacher, and I don’t like punishing my students for being late. Run along, and remember, Do not be late’ with that I turned and walked off. I could hear his heart rate pick up. I smirked to myself. Little Frankie will be mine. All mine.




Hello guys. It's Jake here. MY first part is up. the way me and Beth have worked it out is She does Franks, and i do Gerards. So i hope you like it. Thanks for the Reviews on Beths chapter. She'll love them. Sadly beth might not be uploading for awhile so i might have to write it for her, or she'll write it on paper and i'll type it up, she's in hospital at the moment, where not sure when she'll be let home either :/ and its also her birthday today. so if you guys could add in a little happy birthday and get well soon message in your reviews that would be really nice.
anyway i'm off to visit my girl in hospital and try and cheer her up.
JAKE X
Sign up to rate and review this story