Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

Turnaround

by CherriBoomBoom 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 914 words

1Exciting
Hey guys! sorry for the recent lack of update, I've been quite busy and down in the dumps lately. Buuuuuut I figured I could still update you right now. Cause I have some time. So there you are. Hope you like it. :)

Chapter fifteen


We got out of the house, and as soon as we were out of my mom’s sight, Mikey got closer and grabbed my hand. It surprised me. I shot him a weird look and said:

-What are you doing? I thought only couple held hands.

-Isn’t that what our relationship changed to yesterday? When you gave in? Didn’t you admit to kind of liking me?

I hadn’t seen it that way, probably because I wasn’t properly in love yet. It just... shocked me. Taking a step back, it did seem that way. His cheeks were reddening as I looked at him in awe. He muttered something I couldn’t make out and let go of my hand. I giggled.

-You’re so innocent, I don’t get how you could manage that quasi-rape on me. So. Young at heart. Inexperienced.

His cheeks darkened. The hormones that came with pregnancy must’ve made me crazy, because looking back, I wasn’t myself at that moment. I was so overly jumpy, giggly, girly... happy, I guess. I sounded like a schoolgirl with a crush. I stopped walking, stopped him in the same motion, put my hand on his cheek and said in a whisper:

-If you’re gonna be with me, you’re gonna need to loosen up and stop being so shy. Otherwise, you won’t be able to keep up with me.

I turned my back to him and started walking. He caught up to me and grabbed my hand again. I giggled. He took my words literally; it was so ridiculous how he’d flip around in a second if I asked. We continued walking without speaking and ended up at the park. Mikey dragged me a little further and I think he would’ve continued if I hadn’t spotted what he was trying to show me.

-What the FUCK is he doing here?! I screamed angrily, pointing at Gerard lurking in the shadows.

-Relax, I told him to come.

-I don’t fucking wanna see him, I grunted, suddenly letting go of his hand.

He looked disappointed, then gave me a sad look and begged:

-Give him a chance. Please.

-Fine, ugh! I sighed.

He wasn’t there to bitch at me, actually. He wanted to tell me –not of his own accord, obviously- that he would, in fact, give me money. He had found a job as a cartoonist; he just needed to get his comic approved. He said he’d give me half the money he’d earn.

-Oh. Well. That’s a change. Thanks, I guess, still sceptical of his turnaround.

He then left, not bearing to look at me for one more second. I could see it, his face was all twisted, and the atmosphere was extremely awkward. I turned to Mikey.

-What did you do to him?

He shrugged, smiling.

-Fucker.

He giggled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, dragging me back around.

-I’m going home, I announced. Not going at yours, Gerard is there. Well, will be.

He agreed and brought me back home.

-School tomorrow? He said before I closed the door on him.

I winced. Fuck, I had forgotten about that.

-I’ll pick you up.

-Okay. Tomorrow.

-Yeah.

He turned around and I closed the door on him. What a day. My head hurt. So many things were happening at the same time, it made my world spin. I put my hands on my belly. Soon enough, I’d have to see a doctor and I’d grow a gigantic belly. So much money would be involved. I’d have to buy clothes and baby shoes and diapers and bottles and... ugh. I ran my hand on my face and grunted. My mom heard and she came up to me:

-What’s wrong, honey?

-Just thinking about the whole baby deal and wondering, “how fucking complicated is this going to be?”

She stroked my hair:

-It’s okay, sweetie. I’ll get your father on this. He has to help.

I stared at her in disbelief. Why bring him up now?

-I’m not sure I want HIM to be involved, I muttered.

-He doesn’t need to be actively involved. We just want his money, she tried to joke.

I giggled a little, then fell back serious.

-I’ll think about it, mom.

She smiled and I got upstairs to my room. I drew for a few hours, then started watching a movie. That’s exactly when my mom called me down for supper. And who was there? Need I say more? Not having the heart to throw Mikey out, I brought him back upstairs with me. Now, I know what you have on your mind, but I only agreed to have him stay over until the movie was done. I had thoughts about my father, and I honestly didn’t like that at all. I think it showed; the poor boy was sat there, looking over to me every few minutes.

-I’m fine, stop it.

-You always say you’re fine. I think you just need cuddles.

-I think you just like cuddling me.

He grinned:

-Obviously.

-Idiot.
Sign up to rate and review this story