Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

Let's get started

by CherriBoomBoom 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 980 words

1Exciting
Hey guys, I know it's been an awful while... truth is, I've been terribly busy wiht school, and then work. I have only little time to update, and I'm terribly sorry. ;_; I hope you forgive me. Here's chapt 16, hope you enjoy. :)

Chapter sixteen

I woke up the next morning not recalling falling asleep. I didn’t remember Mikey leaving either. Oh well. I got dressed and ate while waiting for him to come and pick me up. While walking to school, he told me a friend of his was throwing a party and he wanted me to be there.

-What for? I don’t know your friends.

He shrugged and looked at me swiftly:

-It’s for our band. Please. I want you to be part of it. It’s at Frank’s house.

He gently squeezed my hand and I grunted.

-Fucker. Ugh, fine. Though if I’m uncomfortable, I get to leave.

He gave me sad puppy eyes and said I could that for him, considering everything he’d done for me – and would do! Motherfucker, he was a pro at emotional blackmail! I gave him a little shove with my shoulder.

-Fine, you manipulative bitch!

-I’m not a bitch, he giggled.

-Shut up, I muttered.

He grabbed my arm and twisted me around to kiss me. I bit his lower lip, wanting him to get off. He grunted:

-Holy shi-

I looked at him weirdly for a few seconds before a light bulb in my head went “ding!” A weakness, huh. How... convenient. I grinned evilly.

-Well isn’t that fun, I mused.

His eyes went round and he took a step back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered slyly:

-Oh, c’mon, you’ve been asking for it for days. I’m finally giving in and you don’t have to push it. You should be happy, you ungrateful boy.

-This is embarrassing. People are staring, Lia, he muttered, looking around with his cheeks a little red.

-Well, I hope they’re gonna enjoy the show.

I quickly leaned in and roughed him up for a few before actually biting and hearing him groan again. I giggled.

-You’re awful, he breathed.

-I know. But you love it. And I WILL overdo that from now on.

He sighed and tried to hide his grin, but it still stretched his lips on one side. The rest of the day flew by, as did the rest of the week. Soon enough, it was the day of the party. My mom was a bit reluctant, seeing as the last time I went out, I had ended up drunk and puking my guts out. Also counting the fact that I was pregnant, my mom was a little freaked that I’d overdo it.

-Please be careful, honey.

-Relax, mom. I’ll have Mikey watch everyone for me.

And sure enough, he knocked at the door as soon as I said that. I opened the door and waved him inside. He shook his head and said we’d better get going. Then pointed to the car in the driveway. In which Gerard was casually seated. In the driver’s seat. Well, shit, off to a great start aren’t we?

-I should’ve told you earlier, I’m sorry, said Mikey.

-I should’ve guessed, I grunted.

I mean, he WAS the founder of the band, I should’ve known he’d be there.

-Alright, let’s go. Bye mom! If I’m not back here when you get up, it means I’m over at Mikey’s.

-Be careful, honey.

-She’ll be, Ms. Bennett. I promise.

He had been so busy with trying to be my knight in shining armour that he didn’t even notice I’d said I might stay the night at his house. I grinned. We then left. The atmosphere in the car was extremely awkward. Mikey and I were sat in the backseat, and I knew he wanted to cuddle me in some way. But Gerard kept glancing at us in his mirror and giving me the evil eye. I growled at him. It didn’t take that long to get there but it felt like forever to me. I figured the ride home would be even worse.

-My god, stop looking at me like I’m some sort of alien! Both of you! I groaned.

I heard Gerard chuckle in the front seat as he pulled in the driveway.

-Alright, Lia. I’m gonna introduce you to everyone, claimed Mikey, slamming the car’s door.

I shrugged and he dragged me inside. There already were lots of people there. I spotted beer cases, empty bottles, plastic glasses and strong alcohol bottles. Well, shit. I wasn’t safe anywhere, and no one there was aware of my... condition.

-The Ways! Glad you boys came around! Said a voice behind our backs.

Mikey and I snapped around. There was a short guy behind us. He had hazel eyes, short dark hair and a playful sparkle in his gaze. Mikey smiled:

-Hey, Frankie.

Ah, that explained a lot. Frank then looked at me. We were the exact same height, it was a strange feeling; he was wondering who I was. I almost made a snappy comment at him before Mikey butted in:

-This is Lia.

-Oh, so you’re Mikey’s girlfr-

-Shut up, shortsy, grunted the boy.

Frank giggled and looked at me, claiming Mikey was a grumpy boy. I grinned and nodded to tick him off. He grunted again and I giggled.

-I think you and I will get along really well, smirked Frank. C’mon, I’ll show you around.

Seeing as I was in good company, Mikey nodded and left to go and greet some of his own friends. The party had officially started, and I was alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story