Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

I'm a mess and you know I can't help it

by CherriBoomBoom 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 1168 words

2Exciting
Ohey. Sorry for the absence. I've been really busy lately. Like, I got off school, then immediately started working 32 hours a week, then I got back to school... but yeah. I have a little time, so I thought I'd update. I hope you guys are still reading. I'm over a thousand views on this story, and it makes me really proud. Thanks to everyone who read. :)

Chapter seventeen


The next thing I knew, I had a drink in my hand. I kept refusing, but I couldn’t just explain to everyone why I was being so stuck-up; I just kept saying no. Frank kept forcing it down my throat and putting another one in my hand. He said it was a party and I needed to drink and have fun, and the people he was introducing me to agreed. There were so many, on every side, I just couldn’t leave and go make myself puke. I was the central attraction of the show, and I hated it. Frank was having so much fun calling me “Mikey’s girlfriend” and seeing the shocked look on everyone’s faces.

-F-Frank, I really need to stop. Where’s-where’s Mikey? I slurred after what felt like forever.

My head was throbbing and I just wanted to cling to something- or someone I knew.

-We’re almost done, Lia. Just a few more people. Our manager and the few interns at our record company.

He thought I meant the meeting people part. Shit, I was feeling too crappy to try and explain. I was starting to feel sick and knew I wouldn’t hold up for very long if he kept going at it.

-No, Frank, I-I seriously need to li-lie down.

He looked at me and saw I was genuinely not feeling well at all. I had been talking to people I didn’t know and drinking unknown liquids for around two or three hours. And that’s excluding the unknown smoke that was floating in the air. I hadn’t seen Mikey in the meantime; he had run off at the start and didn’t come even once to check on me, surprisingly.

-Alright, I’ll guide you to the living room and find your man for you. No one’s there, I told everyone to keep the room clean, my mom’s got way too much precious shit in there.

-Just, get me there, I slurred.

He grabbed my arm and flung it around his shoulders to help me walk to the living room. I stumbled on the sofa and felt Frank leaving. I groaned and turned around; that’s when I noticed Gerard lying in the middle of the floor.

-Hey. Hey Lia, he grinned.

He was pretty hammered. Or high. Or both, I couldn’t tell. I was feeling too sick and my head was killing me; I didn’t really care. I grunted as a reply.

-You’re hammered too? Aren’t you- aren’t you preg... nant?

-Yeah, but Frank didn’t know a-and I... I didn’t wanna explain.

-Hey-hey Lia. Can I-I tell you something?

I nodded.

-I’m sorry I-I was a jerk to you. But I’ve been protect-ive of Mikey my whole... life. So-so I was a little j-jealous when you came... in and stole him from m-me.

I tried getting up and patting his shoulder but I ended up faceplanting on the ground and patting his face, which made me giggle.

-I-I’m not here to steal him. I’m just... ruining his-his life, y’know. I-I’m terrible. I don’t deserve him.

At that point, my head started spinning. Gerard cocked his head to my side and made a weird face. I coughed a little.

-Y’know, Lia. I-I. I don’t ha-hate you. I was just... Just jealous, you know. That my li-little brother found someone, someone to love, and I’m-I’m stuck here screwing up my... my life...

That’s when he kissed me. I don’t know if he did it on purpose; it looked like he was swaying and just happened to lean forward really suddenly. I just didn’t realize what was going on until I heard Mikey’s voice.

-Lia! What the fuck? What do you think you’re even doing?!

I could hear he was angry but I didn’t get why at the time. I was too drunk. I tried pushing myself back but just ended up falling over. I wanted to puke.

-M-Mikey! I groaned, extending my arms in his general direction, trying to get a hold of him.

He roughly helped me up.

-Woah, calm do-down! Mikey. M-Mikey. My Mikey.

-Oh, I see how it is. Kissing my brother isn’t enough, you gotta be drunk, too!

-Mikey, it isn’t he-her fault... It-it’s Fr-

-Shut the fuck up, Gerard! He roared, snapping around to look at his older brother.

-My-my head hurts, don’t scream. Ugh, I feel sick...

-We’re going home. C’mon. Get the fuck up. And Gerard, you’re fucking staying here. Frank will handle your sorry ass, I don’t give a shit.

I stumbled upwards and suddenly, it hit me – Gerard had kissed me. I had betrayed Mikey’s trust. Frank had gotten me drunk, and I was pregnant. I had fucked up really fucking bad. I started crying as Mikey dragged me back to the car. But I mean, CRYING. Not like a cute girl in movies. Like a fucking drunken wreck.

-I’m s-sorry I-I suck. I-I don’t deserve someone like you, I hiccupped. You... you should hate me and leave m-me out to di-die.

-Sit down, Lia, he sighed.

He sat me down in the car, slammed the door and sat in the driver’s seat, claiming he was taking me home. I wanted to explain, I wanted to tell him I couldn’t go back like this, my mom would kill me, but I couldn’t stop crying and it made my head hurt even more. Surprisingly, he didn’t drive me back to my house. He parked the car in front of his yard. It was too much for me. I opened the door and threw up in the street. I was a spitting, coughing, choking, puking, crying mess.

-Jesus Christ, Lia, you’ve really done it.

-I’m-I’m sorry, I gargled.

-C’mon, let’s just get you in my room.

I don’t really remember much at that point besides I couldn’t stop crying and spitting, saying sorry and wiping my eyes. I was such a mess, and the poor boy had to carry me around. He had me lie down on the bed and sighed again.

-I’m so-so-so sorry, I hiccupped.

-Just sleep.

I was pretty zoned out at that moment, but I do believed he stayed up stroking my hair until I finally fell asleep, dirty, sick, tired, crying, hiccupping, sniffing and emotionally exhausted.
Sign up to rate and review this story